Terrain Editor "Only Water" Toggle

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to manipulate water with the Terrain Editor. Specifically, attempting to remove or modify only water, when it is close to other material types.

An example would be this case:

I have some unwanted water in this small cave that I would like to delete (The water was result of using the Sea Level tool to fill my surface level ocean, this is just over-flow from that process). My only choices are:

1. Use the Sea Level tool, create a tiny cube, and press Evaporate. This is too difficult due to the Sea Level handles being absolutely massive. I could manually type in the position and size, but that can be tedious, especially if I have more water nearby that I want to leave untouched.
  2. Use the Subtract/Erode Edit tools. This works but there’s no possible way I’ll be able to modify just the water without messing up the surrounding materials at least a little bit.

Solution:
Opposite of “Ignore Water” option in Edit mode called “Only Water” (or, you could make it a 3-way toggle [Ignore Water] - [Allow Water] - [Only Water]). When set to “Only Water”, anything I do with the Edit tools would only affect water. With this option, I could use the subtract tool and edit freely without risking messing up my other materials.

This would greatly speed up the workflow when trying to manipulate terrain water.

17 Likes