Terrain Mountain Build

“Mommy, I want a mountain!”
“We have a mountain at home”
Mountain at home:

In all seriousness, that’s roughly 2-3 hours of work. It’s still not finished, but it’s coming along. This is actually my first large-scale terrain, as I’m usually a scripter and in the past have done only small-scale terrain. This will eventually be the backdrop for some nice, scenic railroad tracks.

Any feedback? Again, It’s not completely finished, but I want to get feedback so that I know what kind of things to work on…

Welcome to the Rainy Pine Railroad Company, a group of friends developing a new Roblox railroad experience to be released in 2022-2023.

Group:

1 Like

Looks like a pretty cool idea, and the mountain is really good, as a scripter myself I wouldn’t be able to reach that progress. One small tip which is not really a tip, remove the social links (youtube and discord) or moderators might take your post down.

1 Like

I thought my post had to go through approval… I got a notification saying it was approved?

Heheh, good one at the start

Looks really natural, and realistic good job

1 Like

Yea but the Devforum Rules say clearly that you cant directly post Discord links or Youtube links, just to be sure I would remove them.

1 Like

I removed them from this post and my post in WAYWOC. Thanks for the notice!

Update:

I added a dummy as a reference of scale.

1 Like

Just added some trees. This is going to be mostly background, so we only used detailed trees in the front. Most are low-poly.