What are you working on currently? (2022)

Made an icon for my upcoming product hub!

3 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/7427335755/RED-vs-BLUE-SPACE-BATTLE-AMONG-US-with-HUGGYs
Hi I am Crunchy 1419.
I have built over ten very small retro-ish games. Space Battle is a red v blue / capture the flag game I keep trying to improve it. Any ideas? Greatfully recieved.
Currently I am trying to generate KO’s with the good old rocket launcher without much success. I am learning scripting very slowly, taking old stuff to bits etc. I find a lot of it confusing especially remote events and functions!!! Oh well maybe tomorrow. At least there is always something new to learn. Even old men can learn stuff.

1 Like

I have just realised that some of the models I have used are only good for PC Console so I guess its time to build my own Phone/Tablet compatable stuff. Any help greatfully recieved.

No it’s not a part of the Backrooms. It’s a horror game plus has a storytelling concept.

1 Like

Making a fully customizable key system
(This system is in Beta)

(Any contribution or criticism is welcome, this is my first publication in the devforum)

Demostration Keybinds

Demostration Keybinds 2

Maybe it will also do it for the Xbox controller

4 Likes

So, while I’ve been working on a mountain, one of our developers has been working on our first locomotive!
It’s a General Electric 45 ton switcher.

Total time was roughly 10-12 hours over 4 days.
This was fully modeled in Roblox Studio, no external software was used. The coloring will be done at runtime so that (eventually) the player can choose a pre-made livery or make their own.

Roblox Group:

21 Likes

Train Wars has been officially released right now!

I will keep updating it from time to time fixing stuff that I didn’t see and more!

Link: Train Wars! - Roblox

18 Likes

New Music Releasing This year!

Remix coming out soon i guess

Bass house collab B)

Locked Out of heaven Remix

Bass House Collab Pt.2

MELODIC DUBSTEPPPPP

Future bass project

LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE WAS YOUR FAVORITE. I NEED MOTIVATION LOL.

10 Likes

I have a game of the poolrooms (wip), check it out. (btw I couldn’t upload a video because it was too big)

My new transition between the main lobby to the different chapters, inspiration from stranger things and realm of the 9 portals

13 Likes

From precious jewels to diamonds of all kinds, that’s right, the new “Fingelico” jewelery comes to town :gem:

24 Likes

woah love the fx the beams and the particles just wow I didnt forget the ambient

1 Like

OMG YES FINALLY its looks so good I already love it

1 Like

This looks really cool! The jewels in cases remind me of how the Jailbreak jewelry store used to look! Is this just a showcase, or are you actually making a game?

2 Likes

12 Likes

For now it will only serve as a showcase

4 Likes

Light Mode

Dark Mode

Which mode would you prefer?
  • Light Theme
  • Dark Theme

0 voters

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m really glad you are enjoying it! I’m playing from time to time, you may even be able to get the “met the creator” badge heh

If the remake does well enough, I may start working on a sequel :smirk:

Ahem, I kinda hopped in, captured bleu, won the round, nothing much :smirk:

Just a pro

1 Like

That’s until I show up in the game :sunglasses: