Terrain & Road Builder Needed!

We’re looking for a terrain and road builder that can build a fun terrain and road environment for a new driving game. We already have all the models for the buildings, traffic lights, etc. So your task would be to build the terrain, roads, place the models for the buildings, traffic lights etc.

We are on a time crunch so we need someone that can produce high quality work fast. Please reply with your portfolio and discord username and we’ll get back to you!

This is a high paid USD job, so serious inquires only. Looking for 3-4 day turn around.

3 Likes

baitem#0001

1 Like

BK#1768

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/turtlepla-builder-portfolio-open/358654/6

Turtlepla#2558

What kind of terrain, Smooth terrain or Triangle terrain?

Im able to import large amounts of Triangle terrain

VISIONS

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested in helping you fulfill this request.

Here is my portfolio.

You can contact me here:
Twitter: @junozy_
Devforum: @junozy
Discord: juno#7957

Thanks.

Have you done any large scale projects with tons of roads? Like roads through mountains, cliffside roads, beach front etc?

Can you done any large scale terrain with tons of roadways and highways etc?

Hey, check my portfolio out! I would so be down to do this I can easily get this done by Friday. [[Portfolio]] NeverTrustBob || Builder/Modeler and Map Designer

@TheMeganPlays I have a buddy you can contact we have a development team that is willing to do this Contact MrClassyTurtle#3481 on discord he will be able to give plenty of information needed.

What kind of terrain are you looking for, and at what estimated size?

I have not, but I would definitely be able to and would pledge the next 3-4 days to complete this to your liking. I have handled with terrain for a while now. I can also add lighting if you want to spice up the terrain even more :upside_down_face:. I look forward to hearing back from you!

I’ve done a few road work things in the past:

Small Snip -it

Here is my portfolio as-well:

Axcerious#0836

Nothing with loads of highways, however, I’ve worked with the terrain editor and many plugins regarding terrain.

Madi#3683

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.