TG Engine | The engine that teaches you how to script [RELEASE]

This engine teaches you how to script. This only has the command, “TEST” but this will fully release soon, and it will have other stuff like “FUNCTION”, “STRING” and all other scripts. The goal of this engine is to teach noobie scripters how to become a pro. If you want it real, Stay notified. This engine will give you examples and will also help you script when its finished. This engine has actually been worked on for 2 months now. It has lots of features that can’t be shown due to big Spoilers. But anyways, here’s what the UI looks like with all the hidden features. This also supports Spanish and will support other languages soon.

robloxapp-20230202-2354345.wmv (2.0 MB)

You want to see the game itself? Take a look…

(18) TG Engine - Roblox

TG Engine | A engine that teaches you, By @Sea_KidTwelve
Notify your interest.

Video Remake:
robloxapp-20230203-1001296.wmv (2.8 MB)

Just released a update.

• Whenever you type in a input, The scrolling position also changes to the scrolling size.
  • New command (for important uses) > CLEAR *Clears any history. *

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed Tweenservice reversing
  • Fixed wrong command message importing a error in output. UPCOMING UPDATE
  • Fixed typing in the command “UltraTest” working for nonadmins.
  • Fixed others being able to see some of the future update when not loaded in.
  • Fixed players being able to type in a command when not loaded in
  • Fixed players being able to bypass delays after a command
  • Fixed players making text bypass the size of a scrollingframe
  • Fixed players being able to reach the future update with cns/eps.
  • Fixed players being able to read important stuff in console.
  • Fixed players being able to display the commands they typed on others screen
  • Fixed players being able to reach the admin panel when there not a admin.
  • Fixed players being able to reach cns/eps while typing in a command
  • Fixed players being able to cause lag on everyones screen.
  • Fixed players being able to crash others games with msgs.
    PLUS LOTS OF OTHER BUG FIXES THAT YOU CANT KNOW

Rolled out some bug fixes. Release soon.

Rating Systems coming in Next Update, Aswell with settings! (Update spoiler)

Good Rating:

Bad Rating:

Cant wait…

Update coming today, very soon…

This honestly looks incredibly useless, it’s not really teaching anything. There isn’t much more to say than that.

Did you read it correctly?
Because in the post I mentioned:

This only has the command, “TEST” but this will fully release soon, and it will have other stuff like “FUNCTION”, “STRING” and all other scripts.

Next update I will start rolling actual commands out.

Next update is actually in like 10m, Just being tested.

Could you walk me through how it will work? What happens when you type “string”? And, how does the user (who we assume doesn’t know much about programming) know to even search for “string”?

Why not just read the API?

So, There will be a button that shows you a list of commands. So then the user knows what to type in the input bar, if they type it in, For example… String, The game will think that the player does not know what string means, So a new message will generate explaining to the player what it means and how to use it. It’s not just “string”, its all of the studio scripts. Which will slowly come out, So im only releasing 3 commands next Update. Which is not alot, but its not alot because im working on bugs as the engine just released. I put the game link in the original post, it has some test commands already. You can try them out. The commands button is displayed near the input bar.

That doesn’t mean they know which one to click. To correctly pick an option, they have to know that option helps them do what they want.

Mind answering this question?

Because the API is wrong and isnt fully trained, This is written by experinced scripters.

There will be a tutorial. Also, each command will explain a little bit next to them, but since it would not fit in the screen, We make it so you can type it so it fully explains.

TG Engines official release is here! It will be updated every day! Including today, since I have to fix lots of bugs, but its beta release is here with 3 NEW COMMANDS!

Play now: TG Engine - Roblox

You’re incorrect… and it doesn’t have to be “trained”. It has an answer for every question at the fundamental level. Additionally, most API pages have a tutorial on them.

Let’s say I am a new scripter and I want to learn how to make key binds. In the API search bar, I type “key binds”

I then get an incredibly well-explained description, as well as actual code examples and documentation.

Shouldn’t this go in #resources

Not really, since it’s an insufficient resource. Moving it there would likely get the post removed.

Either way, it’s my way of explaining it, maybe some of those wont understand what they mean, theirfor im explaining it in a easier way.

Why is this called an engine? That makes no sense…

Because most of the scripts run through python

You’re not even explaining it in an easier way. The documentation is written by team of professionals and catered towards beginners, while also linking references, providing code examples, and allowing users to download demos.

There isn’t any reason why a user would use this over the documentation.