Attempting to join a Experience via the web browser results in Roblox crashing after the initial loading popup. Currently, I can only play Roblox through the windows store client which has multiple issues.
From what I can gather, It seems like something is triggering Hyperion and inducing a crash.
A full list of things I have tried:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox (including deleting all related Roblox files and folders on my computer)
- Turning off all Anti-Virus features and all Windows Firewall settings
- Changing DNS
- Clearing out the Temp folder found in AppData
- Updating drivers
- Clean boot procedure
- Starting Windows in safe mode with networking and attempting to join a game
No different results occurred throughout my entire troubleshooting phase and Roblox simply alternated between two different error messages:
The application encountered an unrecoverable error.
An unexpected error occurred and Roblox needs to quit. We're sorry!
Joining any experience via the web browser.
Note about my computer:
- Using the Microsoft Edge with multiple extensions
- Fresh install of Roblox (running on the Production branch I believe)
- Running Windows 11
- Intel(R) Core™ i5-3570S CPU @ 3.10GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce 310 Msi 2GB Vram
- 14GB Ram DDR3