The Backrooms Remastered Devlog

Hello! I’m here to show my latest Project. “The Backrooms Remastered”

Now we already have a lot of Backrooms Games on the Roblox Platform, but I wanted to try something that would be a little bit cooler, I wanted to make this a game where I could try and fit a lot of Levels from the backrooms with decent graphics and better functionality.

Here are some screenshots from the game so far.

The Menu Screen, or Start screen.

Level Selection Screen

And one of the Gameplay screenshots, the mouse cursor indeed needs fixing in this screenshot, but we are working on that.

This game Is probably my biggest project yet. and I’ll be glad to keep posting threads on how It’s going.

Check It out here for yourself; The Backrooms Remastered - Roblox

Please let me know what you think and feel free to share your idea’s for this game. :slight_smile:

This is a Devlog, and I’ll be showing progress of development throughout following posts.

Hello again. Here’s some more progress

New Lobby

New Menu Screen

New Level Selection

New Extra Menu

And many more to come

Now for Entities

The Partygoer, modeled by me.

Skin Stealer, Modeled by me.

Hound, Modeled by me.

Smiler, Also modeled by me, and this guy also has a body, but it’s pitch black.

I’ll keep adding to this post overtime and continue to show my development progress. Obviously check the social links and everything on the game platform.

The Backrooms Remastered - Roblox Check the description for our group and server link. have a nice day, cheers. :smile:

8 Likes

It’s good, but maybe more atmosphere sounds would give more feel of horror and immersion. If you aren’t planning to add an escape to the backrooms lobby into the habitable zone then consider that, but other then that it’s a really good horror experience

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks! I’ll make sure to add some more Sounds that bring it to life, I was actually planning on doing something in relation to that.

1 Like

its so crazy how i got so much anxiety just running around the halls … jeez

good work mate, im following

1 Like

Thanks man! Really appreciate this!

Also, I recommend making the backrooms bigger because I kind of was just in a loop at spawn.

But I can tell that when this game is done, it’s probably going to be really successful. So far it’s well made and the guis are super good, and it already has over 200 visits.

1 Like

Was actually thinking about expanding this map to make it much larger. And really appreciate your support so far :grin: