The biggest upcoming open world survival game of 2021

Wow, that’s a VERY long list. I sense just a super tiny bit of Booga Booga but with guns and all that. Correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

The game is inspired off Rust,DayZ,Arma,Dead Matter.

2 Likes

So… do you have any actual gameplay shown or released so far. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

That is the most efficient way of during that KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

1 Like

Right now we are scripting our gun frameworks and other backend systems we should release some gameplay on youtube pretty soon. But thanks for the support and i now you’re a rovive developer so you’re definitely good competition. Good luck

It has lots of details in it, feels like it can be a front page game. Good work!

1 Like

Do you even pay your developers? For a project like this I’d expect no less than 10k per day.

I can’t really agree with that statement if you are only developing with no footage to show, though it is ambitious I have to say.

1 Like

Well, the game has lots of progress so far. Most of it is not shown yet because I believe the owners want to surprise the Roblox community and there are plagiarism/copying concerns.

I will be interested to see how well this goes, is this like Booga Booga?

Well, I have never played Booga Booga. But, I know that our game is way more realistic than Booga Booga.

1 Like

Its more like rust/dayz/dead matters/arma 3 and etc

1 Like

Our devs get paid %. Its cost us less in the long run.

1 Like

Ty for your support i appreciate it

Emm. Well, 10k per day or more is not necessary. Developers are provided with game funds.

1 Like

Lol a game like this takes months-years to develop 10k a day will sum up to more then what your local school proabbly owns.

Yeah. The would be so much robux. Per 1 month devs would get about 10k x 30 and that would be alot (300 000 per month).

1 Like

Thats absurd amount of robux even for front page games.

You got screenshots of that? Who are your supporters

edit: half these devs on the team don’t even exist lol

Oh my, that is…
a l o t…

I mean it looks very v e r y realistic, it has a lot if details, I definitely see a lot in this game.

Keep up the great work and I will stay up to date!

2 Likes