The biggest upcoming open world survival game of 2021

Thank you will we update weekly :slight_smile:

1 Like

They do. The usernames listed are discord usernames.

1 Like

Minimum wage in the US monthly is equal to 83,200 robux so you should be paying 2727 per day

1 Like

Nobody really wants to be paid in percentages, I’d recommend paying people. People need money to work not a percentage incase the game doesn’t work.

1 Like

Well, technically the developers who work on the project made an agreement to accept percentages and they have extreme confidence in the success of the game.

2 Likes

Fully understandable but we didnt force our devs to accept %. They choose and accept the % we negotiated.

2 Likes

So, when is Boundless releasing?
Also, I suggest hiring a GFX Artist for game thumbnails, icons, and (maybe) a trailer. It gives the user a sense of what the game will be like, and that overall feeling that it’s a professional game.
Thanks for the heart lol

1 Like

I really adore rust, hopefully roblox doesnt banish you guys.

1 Like

If you haven’t noticed, Roblox doesn’t have terms for minimum wages when working with someone, this is because this is Roblox, not real life.

If you’d like minimum wage you could always get a McDonalds job.

1 Like

I fully agree those sort of expectations are so unrealistic and extremely high.

1 Like

All we can do is hope but we will follow all the guidelines in the tos

Is this like rust?, If so im definetly gonna play it. neither less it looks like a good game.

But sadly idk if my 2GB ram, 1.10GHERTZ CPU can handle it…, I’ll see.

2 Likes

We are making sure lower end users can run the game

very epic game not gonna lie lol\

2 Likes

Has this game had any more progress?

1 Like

Check the new update log. A new update log coming tomorrow.

Just released 0.2 of the Game portfolio. I hope you all enjoy the updates that we released and we are working day and night to bring you a game that you will love and enjoy. This is Overshadow Entertainment, Powering Realism.

Hope your game does well! Lots of effort has been put into it.

1 Like

Current progress looks amazing. Can’t wait to see Boundless on the front page. I look forward to playing it!

1 Like

Ty you very much i appreciate it.