The Blox Shop | A Public Asset Marketplace

I would use this, but being a small developer, do not currently have enough funds to waste on a membership. In the future, I hope this is removed.

Otherwise, great service!

1 Like

I do understand and we are currently reviewing the membership and how it’ll work.

:bell: Notification | After reviewing with the other members of the Foundry Team we have decided to make the Offer a Service a completely free feature although the chat feature will be temporarily taken out because it costs a lot to host until a few weeks after we release. We will allow you to make a portfolio and showcase your work and write a bio as well as contact each other through Discord until we have the funding to host the conversation feature. To prevent scams we will have a separate account integration if you choose to make a Portfolio and the only difference is the Portfolio Account Integration will allow us to read your messages and monitor the conversation between you and clients to make sure both parties follow our Terms of Service. We will secure your messages and not allow anyone below the role of Lead Moderator to view it and they’ll be limited to viewing your messages with the client.

2 Likes

It would be cool if you eventually made an application for it or added nice mobile support.

Thanks for the feedback! We may do that or require a minimum of 3 sales in order to offer a service, but on release we will make it easier because it seems as the majority of the community would be smaller developers who can’t afford paying $3 a month.