The Builds of murjarquitecto (Compilation 2021)

From Castles, to giant cities
The compilation of things I have done as a solo builder

- murjarquitecto

The End

40 Likes

Very good compilation, I love all the maps shown

3 Likes

I’m extremely impressed with your work. The amount of detail, the skybox, and the lighting is incredible. I don’t feel as though any changes are needed or anything. Great work!

1 Like

You are by far one of the best builders i have seen in my entire life. Your talent is immense, especially when concerning composition, i have never seen anyone else on Roblox execute it better than you. Keep up the good work, I believe that in a few years you will be one of the best builders Roblox has ever seen.

Keep up the good work!!!

4 Likes

That’s insane bro!!! Those are such good builds. Your experience is very clear. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning. I can only dream of making builds that good, and you bring them to reality. Just wow! The Brobdingnagian scale of some of these builds just blows me away, you are extremely talented and I support your work wholeheartedly, keep it up my guy!

2 Likes

Man, I just love your style. You always do really open builds, and I like it. You’re an awesome builder, keep up the great work.

2 Likes

I just forgot a build to add to the compilation
(Last Image)

1 Like

I notice that these look very much like @Crazedbrick1’s builds:
Mellow Abode [RAR] - Roblox

6 Likes

Actually I base it on their style, if you compare them well you will see that they have their differences

6 Likes

Please make a terrain tutorial it looks amazing