The City (Part 2 Update)

Hello,
Since the first item about this was very well received by most of you, since I updated the map more and so far it looks like this, but, I’m still editing it right now, I just show that so you can see the progress

Enjoy!,
murjarquitecto

Part 1: How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back) - #65 by murjarquitecto

21 Likes

The detail here is astonishing. I can’t imagine how long this took you to make! Honestly, I have 0 remarks on how this could improve. I reckon this could be used for a game like Jailbreak. You could probably hire a programmer and make something like that, assuming you have the funding. You could also sell the map to someone for thousands of Robux.

Happy building!

2 Likes

In fact it will be used to be a Jailbreak style game.
Do not worry about lag, since I have been doing performance tests, and honestly the game is very fluid, but it will always depend on the device :slight_smile:
btw, I will never sell this map lol

1 Like

I reckon you have a system where if someone has lower graphics on, it automatically renders more than double the standard render distance, again for lower end devices like my own.

Well, I have a separate mid-range pc and with high graphics, it is not so bad, but at the moment I use a high-end pc more and it is obviously better.

I would try to reduce lag as much as possible to make the game enjoyable for everyone under less fortunate circumstances. I wish you luck with the game!

Yes, that is still what is being done, the benchmarks in a nutshell and thank you

Woah, that looks sick. I love the detail and effort on the map. 10/10

I can’t find enough words to describe this work of art, the lighting is very good, and I don’t see any problem, I also see that the pier has been improved, by the way I like the bank letters xd :smile:

I wish I could build lol :sweat_smile:

omg OMGGGOGMGOGMO im dyingggg LOL i REALLY wanna see HOW THIS GOES

I want the link when it’s released if it is! :DDDDDD

2 Likes