How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back)

Amazing. I would make it more low poly, but this is what I call a city.

1 Like

This is AMAZING! I love to see cities that ACTUALLY look like cities, and not just blocks with decals slapped on them. Quick question though, how many buildings can you actually go inside, and are you going to turn some of the skyscrapers into actual offices or maybe apartments?

1 Like

Well, I’ll still think about it, but what it will have inside it has to have

Wow!! Very good!! Personally, I would make everything SciFi, but that’s just me :wink: Keep up the great work!

Looks great! You could add a skybox or something? And some like 3-4 of the buildings lack detail, over all looks great!

Actually there is already a skybox added to the map

And about the buildings I understand, but they were only designed like that, I’m still thinking of planning them to add something else but not much
Thank you for that

Oml, this looks… AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I cannot express how great this is. I just love how there is not only a city but you added parts to it that have it life, like yeh construction areas, the prison island, the basketball court and fort. They are all just absolute amazing. My favorite part of it would definitely be the park, and it just fits in so well for some reason, even though it is on the edge of the city.

1 Like

Please try it with future lighting! I would love to see the result!

It looks very very very amazing, that is why I am curious to see it with Roblox’s amazing future lighting!

Sure, since for now, this is only Shadow map

Wow this is a great game for a showcase or a role play or a super hero game I hope I can see this game in the front page some day good luck on you’re build btw, also you could add you’re own flag design you’re own flag but the U.S.A. flag is fine but if you wan’t like you own city you could add you own flag, you could add boats too well that its everything is already fine. :smiley:

In fact I just detailed the US flag even more, for now I’m not on my computer but then I’ll show the new photo later

Ah yes, I forgot that the game is about policemen and criminals since that is what the prison is for XD
And yes, there are already planned boat designs, but above all I did not forget the cargo ships
:wink:

Wow, that looks really cool! Especially the prison!

AMAZING, only issues are the flags and statue seem a bit stiff, for the flags try using a trail connected to a moving part for an animated feel, as for the statue try looking into some references to give a more livly expression

The prison reminds of Nova Prospekt from Half Life 2, great build :+1:

Man that’s fantastic realease immediately

One of the most high quality city builds I’ve ever seen on this platform. Nicely done.

Awesome! It looks really high-quality! Well done!

Are the buildings all groups or unions? Cause that’d make a difference performance wise.