The Day the Noobs Took Over Roblox 2 - Challenge Info

smallLogo

PLEASE READ THIS FAQ BEFORE ASKING ME STUFF ABOUT CHALLENGES. Thanks!

Game: The Day the Noobs Took Over Roblox 2 - Roblox

Q: Where are the challenges?

A: They are written within the blue statues in the lobby of TDTNTOR 2.

Q: How do I complete a challenge?

A: You need to record your playthrough of completing the challenge, upload it to YouTube/Twitter, and then message the link to cloakedyoshi. Challenges are not automatic at the moment.

Q: I don’t have access to recording software, can I still complete the challenge?

A: Right now, sadly no. Even if you could film your screen with a phone or send the playthrough in terrible quality - it would still count! I need video proof of your endeavor in order to see that you completed the challenge, images/words don’t count as proof. :frowning:

Q: When do I start and stop recording?

A: Your speedrun must show you both entering and leaving the relevant chapter(s).

Q: Can I use glitches to speedrun?

A: No. Wall-clipping, exploits, and other glitches disqualify you. Tactically resetting your character is fine though.

Q: I sent you (or the challenge reviewers) the link to my playthrough and I haven’t heard anything back, do I need to send it again?

A: I look through all the challenge gameplay manually, so it takes time. If I don’t get back to you within a week, feel free to send it again.

Q: Someone beat my challenge, do I still get to keep the statue?

A: Nope. However you do get to keep your ‘Record Holder’ badge! If you wish to get your statue back, try to beat the record of the person who beat yours!

Q: My statue went away even though nobody beat it. Why?

A: Occasionally I have to clear out some challenges in order to make way for new ones. You’re always free to compete in the newer challenges, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Q: How many challenges can I hold at once?

A: All the challenges you can accomplish! Keep in mind, challenge statues will still go away over time.

Q: Can I submit a run or challenge for TDTNTOR 3?

A: Not yet! TDTNTOR 3 is still being developed quite regularly, meaning those changes could affect the ability or speed it would take to complete a challenge.

17 Likes