The DevPanel, The Secrets to Programming, and Trick or Treat Programming Event Recordings

Hello!

Below are recordings from previous events! Thought it would be nice to have them here all in one area! Future events will be posted in this category and recordings here on out will be in their respective threads! Happy developing!

For future events, look here: https://events.roblox.com/

The DevPanel

WooleyWool, CJ_Oyer, ChipioIndustries, and hipenguinflip are panelists who will be discussing key points of game development to help new or veteran Roblox users kick start their new game! The points that will be discussed are up to the audience - we have a few to start off with, but we answer questions from you!

The Secrets to Programming

Want to learn more about what it takes to be a programmer along with, tips, stories, and testimonies from developers on Roblox? Join WooleyWool as he dives deep about the journey of being a programmer!

Trick or Treat Programming Tutorial

Ever wanted to learn to program but you’re a bit stuck on where to start? This event is for you! WooleyWool will teach you the basics of programming while we create a Trick or Treating game on Roblox!

Forum post on this tutorial is in the works

23 Likes

Great! Also you can make videos without voice, some people don’t recommend video with voice tbh

1 Like

It seems like I can’t hear anything in the videos. This means that the videos are pretty low quality.

I can hear them… This is probably on your side since no one has brought it up.

1 Like

It sounds like normal volume to me, I think its on your side.

Amazing events! I hope you would keep this thread updated to your future event recordings :smiley:

EO Collab when :woozy_face:

1 Like

This is great, especially the long tutorial since you can pick up good habits from videos like this (most of the time at least)

1 Like