The Fastest of Them All! Introducing TurboTarelka

Attention everyone, we’re about to break the sound barrier!

My name is TurboTarelka, and I will be joining the stage today to introduce myself! My story on Roblox began many years ago, as I joined the platform to meet new people from all over the globe. Throughout that time, I’ve been acquiring various skills, making new friends, and growing personally. Now that I am a part of Roblox, I’m super excited to help expand the metaverse!

As a new Russian Developer Engagement Team member, I will be helping the Russian-speaking developer community reach new heights! You will often see me working on new developer initiatives alongside other DET members. On top of that, I will be watching over the upcoming Russian DevForum category.

My favorite Roblox experiences? Most definitely fast-paced Arsenal and keyboard-breaking RoBeats! Game genres I enjoy the most are sandbox and indie, but I try not to limit myself when I search for new games to play.

For Russian-speaking folks reading this, you can join this official Roblox group, which was created just for you! Use this opportunity to get to know each other and potentially collaborate while we work on the Russian forum category. :hammer_and_wrench:

Same message above, but in Russian below!

Небольшое отступление для русскоязычных разработчиков. Чтобы скрасить ожидание русского раздела на форуме, для Вас была создана официльная группа в Roblox! В ней можно познакомиться с другими разработчиками, или даже устроить с ними коллаборацию. :hammer_and_wrench:

Knowing how amazing this community is, I hope I will be a great help to everyone here, especially to Russian-speaking developers!

-Tarelka

120 Likes

How fast can you translate every front page game in Russian though? :eyes:

Wait, do we have categories for other languages, or is this a new thing?

10 Likes

Welcome to the community, Turbo! (I have already welcome’d you before, but it is good to do this again!)

5 Likes

We do have categories for it, you’ll need to join the language group though.

Anyways welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

To those who can’t use the link, here is the group!
https://www.roblox.com/groups/12735774/Roblox#!/about

3 Likes

Welcome! We’re super glad to have you in the Russian team :raised_hands:t3:

11 Likes

Welcome to the team, super happy to have you here!!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Russian D.E.T Developer Engagement Team, I hope you’ll have a good-time here! :hidere:

What year did you join ROBLOX? just a question.

Also, I hope I see you in Arsenal! I haven’t played it in a long time.

4 Likes

They are creating more languages such as Korean, Japanese, Tagalog and Russian (which is already made!)

7 Likes

Привет! Don’t fail me, Google Translate!

Welcome to the team, fastest plate :plate_with_cutlery: in the East! Super awesome to have you here - can you beat @Sergeant_Roach at Arsenal though? :eyes:

11 Likes

Obligatory welcome video:

Thanks for joining our forum! Hope you have a good experience here!

I’ll have to play you in arsenal sometime! I can beat @Moxyll but not @Tew_L! Fun times, glad to see you around! :eyes:

10 Likes

Welcome to the dev forum, Turbo
:smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for your warm words everyone, I’m really happy that I get to work with such an amazing community!

P.S I know some of you may be wondering what my username means, and I think you should know the truth… Tarelka means “plate” :plate_with_cutlery: in Russian… But please, don’t tell anyone!

22 Likes

Добро пожаловать, турбо тарелка ))

5 Likes

I promise that I won’t tell anyone about this fact! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I promise I won’t!

Well maybe, I could leak it to the community someday… :eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome to the team! Will there be a @RUDevelopers group on the forum?

6 Likes

Welcome aboard! Our team is pleased to have you with us, and we look forward to a successful journey with you! A frosty welcome from this wizard. :mage: :snowflake:

11 Likes

Welcome! It’s great to see a Russian joining Roblox. I know you’ll do a great job for the Russian community here on Roblox.

Can’t wait to see what you get up to making sure the Russians are under control heh.

10 Likes

Welcome to the team! Can’t wait to see all the exciting and upcoming things for the Russian community!

6 Likes