The Fastest of Them All! Introducing TurboTarelka

I truly believe things will get better. Welcome to the community! :partying_face:

You will never be alone here. :wink:

Sorry for not write Russian…

2 Likes

Welcome to the team! :smiley:
So happy to see the team grow! Can’t wait to see how many amazing things you’ll be making!

PS. Let’s play RoBeats one of these days! :eyes:

8 Likes

Well, this is new: someone fast on the Roblox team! Hope this starts to spread (quickly)!

3 Likes

Welcome to the dev forum Turbo!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :wave:t2:

Nice to meet you

3 Likes

I didn’t expect to see a Dev Rel Member who comes from Russia. Welcome. It’s great to have you here.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @TurboTarelka and Welcome to the forums.

2 Likes

Sheesh dude! You’re mega fast! I am also happy to have a Russian on our team. I hope you have a good stay!

2 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum & Developer Engagement Team! I look forward to seeing how you can help the Russian community in collaboration and engagement! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the team! How fast can you go Mr. TurboTareIka???

2 Likes

Lets goo! :partying_face:
Look, its a turbo plate!

9 Likes

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! :smiley:

PS: Could we play in Arsenal sometime? I haven’t played it in a while but I’m still good.

4 Likes

There has been different languages for quite a while.

3 Likes

Absolutely the best greeting I’ve ever seen.

Don’t forget me :sob:

3 Likes

any chance you will be using voice chat

just wondering

1 Like

Welcome, TurboTarelka! I wonder how fast can you fix Roblox? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m really glad to see that Roblox is getting Russian admins now. I’ve been in Roblox for 5 years and still very rarely see Russian roblox developers, but Russian admins is something new and very cool.

P.S. Пожалуйста, не заходи в Adopt Me, чтобы не разочароваться в русском Роблокс комьюнити. (Кстати, классный ник)

P.P.S. Hope you will love to stay in Roblox and find a lot of interesting things here :dizzy:

3 Likes

Welcome :tada: Glad to have you on board!

5 Likes

Это должно было свершиться. Приветствуем! :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to the team! Glad to have you on board :partying_face:

10 Likes