The Fastest of Them All! Introducing TurboTarelka

Welcome here! Enjoy your stay @TurboTarelka !!

3 Likes

You’re fast, but are you fast enough to flag my posts? :eyes:

Weird jokes aside, welcome to the [[Developer]] Community.

1 Like

turbos first assignment: fix the first ever entire site outage that has lasted more then 24 hours

5 Likes

I see you have my gaming style :eyes:
Welcome!
I can easily break my keyboard playing really any roblox game

2 Likes

Welcome Turbo!

Unfortunately I cannot check out the official Roblox group because Roblox servers are down.

But again welcome to the Roblox team!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team! hope you’ll enjoy! Looking forward to see this! It’s nice people are starting to acknowledge and take part in translating. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

добро пожаловать! Sorry, misconception, I-- … I-- meant welcome! Welcome to the Russian Developer Engagement Team!

I hope your boat stays moving and steady! :partying_face: :clap:

2 Likes

Wow! How nice it is when you see someone from your country in the Roblox corporation! As a Russian person, I am very happy for you! Good luck to you!(Добро пожаловать! :ru:)

2 Likes

Рад приветствовать вас. Уже заметно довольно сильное продвижение русского сообщества на этой платформе по сравнению с теми малыми десятками или сотнями русских, что были в ранних 2012-2015 годах. И уж тем более тогда мы не представляли иметь своих представителей в этой компании. Добро пожаловать еще раз, и удачи вам в работе!

2 Likes

Соглашусь, до 2017 найти хоть одного русского было редкостью, не то что разработчика. А тут теперь еще и русские работники в роблоксе начинают появляться. Это радует)

2 Likes

Welcome @TurboTarelka to Roblox! :ru: :happy3:

1 Like

Welcome to the team Turbo! :smiley: :partying_face:

Согласен, но дело не только в адопт ми)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.