The finished product! (Japanese Alley)

Hey guys, this is just a follow-up to my previous post, which you can see here.

I’ve added a few things and made a few adjustments to the alley since then, and I would like to know what I can add/subtract to give it that finished feeling.

P.S. I have no idea how to read or speak Japanese, so I’m sorry if some of the signs don’t make sense.

Front view:

Original

New:

A shot to the left:

Original

New:

A shot to the right:

Original

New:

Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement!

50 Likes

One word…WOW!Its really like cool!Amazing work!

1 Like

It looks amazing, however if you want as much feedback as possible, I see the ground looks a bit and middle section looks a bit empty. Other than that, there’s really nothing else to improve on.

2 Likes

Currency in Japan is Yen, if you can change this sign please do so to say ‘‘¥’’

3 Likes

But overall I really like this build, 9/10, the lighting is also excellent.

3 Likes

This is really nice. Lighting. Perfect. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

How long did this take, its awesome! I love the lighting and how natural you made it look!

1 Like

More of these alleys would be awesome to see.

1 Like

Lighting is amazing. Well done!

2 Likes

This is amazing, the lighting firs nicely to the buildings, Great job!

Wow, it looks nice and super well made!

I would like to suggest some things though. I suggest doing your own japanese posters or find other posters that actually translates something related to your showcase, otherwise, things might go wrong as for some japanese posters are not actually related to your showcase.

And I also have a question, in this alley. How do you put an end to this alley? A forcefield block, or a black wall? I’m curious!

Anyways, this looks outstanding. Keep it up.

Wow.
This is beautiful, you inspired me to make something similar. You should make a game showcasing it. The level of detail is astonishing, and the style is incredibly aesthetic.
Keep up the awesome work!
:+1::+1::+1::+1:

EDIT: An amazing map like this could be a lobby for a game. It looks like a place where an amazing story happens!

As a Big fan Of Japan Im liking the Vibe of the Street Good work!