The Legends of Zelda inspiration!

In a previous post, there were people who told me that the forest reminded them of TLOZ.

The truth is TLOZ is my favorite video game and the Environment that the games have, especially those of TLOZBOW, so I took inspirational video games to make my environment, there were other recommendations, mainly that it would improve the Leaves of the trees and the stones, all this I took in account to create another environment

Assets that you use to make the Environment

The Environment :evergreen_tree: :sparkles:

Look Good?
  • Yes:D
  • No:p

0 voters

25 Likes

Really :+1: . Looks like something from TLOZ

2 Likes

Please change the color of the terrain grass to something brighter and enable decoration.

1 Like

The environment looks nice, but it also looks like it’ll have affairs with a low end pc

That looks kinda FIRE :hot_face: good job on this! (maybe making an actual game now? :wink: :eyes:)

Wait this is Roblox?
WHAAAT?! Is this gonna be used in a game?

If I change the color of the terrain it should also change the color of the leaves of the tree apart TLOZ uses that color palette

Yes! it’s working in a game, Thank you

Terrain doesn’t work like that. The colors of the terrain and meshes/parts are independent.

Lose but the color of the land would not be harmonious with the color of the trees

I love everything! well except for the foilage pictures… personally I don’t feel like they fit right with the theme you are going for. Also, one thing that would improve your vibe is to replace the dirt cliffs with rock ones.

1 Like

Understandable. Be sure to enable the decoration property in terrain.

1 Like

It looks really blurry and too bright, even for TLOZ.
I want to see the progress though :eyes:
I wish I could play botw. Sad.
Only played Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, they were amazing.

3 Likes

It has the brightness to the maximum and it is the first time that I use the blur effect, thanks for the recommendations

1 Like

This looks amazing, the only thing i would change is make the patches of grass the same colour as the terrain. still it looks amazing tho good job man.

1 Like

Is there a link or is it private? I wanna see this for myself

Looks really good, I like the art style and I can definitely see the inspiration. The only criticism is it looks like the UV unwraps may have had a difficult time and the texture may be a little distorted, at least in image 4. It may just be the angle though. But great job, I look forward to seeing more!

the 2 you’ve played are my absolute favorite

The moment when you only have a wii and can’t play any others :pensive:
Emulators just aren’t the same.

The wii is better than the switch, it can play GameCube games (at least the original wii can)

1 Like