Note: The handbook is currently a work-in-progress. Only rules that are set in stone will be placed here.
At the end of each training, members gain 1 or 2 points depending on performance to be added to the database. At the end of raids for points, members receive 2 points. If an instructor believes that a member was disruptive, late, or broke game rules during the raid, they may choose to only offer 1 point and if a member acted exceptionally they can get 3 points, only 1 person can get 3 points.
Once a member has obtained the required amount of points for the next rank, they may attend an evaluation for that rank. While each rank’s evaluation has objective requirements, a member’s past performance, behavior, and attitude will be taken into account.
If a member passes their evaluation, they will be promoted to the next rank. If not, the instructors will decide on a point deduction and optional cooldown so that a member has time to thoroughly practice and train.
- Do not go out of your way to kill neutrals.
- Do not swap from PBST to TMS (or vice versa) during raids.
- You may wear PET hazmat suits, but do not help PET stop events, such as the radiation leak.
- If you have your overhead rank set to TMS, you may not help save the core.
- If you have your overhead rank set to TMS, you can not wear PBST uniform.
- Do not attack PBST if they are making their way to the security room so they can get their loadouts, if they attack you you can disregard this rule for that fight.
- Anyone with a PBST ranktag or uniform is to be killed on sight while on duty for TMS
Points Needed: 20 Points
- Access to weapons
- Successful completion of the PBSTAC tall towers in 90 seconds or less
- Successful completion of either the level 1 SF bot activity or level 1 gun bot activity
- Given a quiz of 8 questions regarding protocols and core mechanics, answer at least 5 correctly
- Instructor consensus
Points Needed: 60 Points
- Issue server KoS orders
- Restrict rooms
- Publicly announce raids (not for points)
- Given 6 questions about specific core situations, answer at least 5 correctly
- Host a raid with instructor supervision
- Instructor consensus
Points Needed: 100 Points + Host 10 Raids
- Override restrictions and KoS orders
- Host raids for points
- Successfully complete bomb barrage level 2
- Fight the evaluating instructor 3 times. You may choose if you want to do swords or guns for the first 2 rounds. The last round will be whatever you do not choose
- Instructor consensus. If you pass bomb barrage but fail this section of the evaluation, you will not be able to re-evaluate unless invited
Must be hand-picked by the current instructors and above.
Signed, the TMS administration
Last updated 7/19/2019