The Mystery of Duvall Drive: A Vistech Showcase

i have a 3070ti 32gb of ram and an i7 and i still lag

What’s the system requirements to play the Experience(for pc and mobile)

I’m using 1050 ti 16gb ram and i had 35-45 fps on the max graphics, not sure if there requirements since the guy above used 3070 rtx and still had lags

since i have intel core i3 graphic card and 3gb ram i wanted to know if i can run it

well i think you can run it on medium settings i guess

2 Likes

Screenshot_2022-09-09-17-05-50-84_080032403b0f3d7ce099ec68649d222a
finished it after a while

looking forward to the kit!

30 fps ain’t so bad compared to my intel MacBook.

I think this experience shows that while incredibly high graphics on Roblox are possible, it just isn’t feasible to do so yet because the performance impact is too great. I hope this could lead to more performance improvements to the engine in the future which will allow experiences like this to become a common thing.

3 Likes

Is this a game? I was playing with another player last night and there was no where to go after the treehouse. I didn’t experience lag, but the game seemed unfinished. Nice build, btw.
My pc specs
2060 12 go
5600x
32 gb of ram.
1 tb m.2 boot drive

That happened to me, you should be okay, just lean against the door of the building when you teleport

Or idk

Fr, Roblox is actually stepping up a bit. After Keynote, I think they’re finally listening to the community/developers. Although it might cause a problem for younger kids/parents and it being “meant for a younger audience”. Due to the “Age-Restricted” games planning on coming to the platform, I expect that people are literally gonna be able to literally make COD-like games, which I’m not sure if that’s a positive thing or not. And yes, I love the new high quality material manager, everything except a few of the default textures look nice.

I tried this experience out and I must say I really love the spooky vibes of the mansion. I also love how when you click on the mounted fish on the walls, they tell the player what species they are. The same goes for some of the bird mounts and bones as well. Definitely a fun educational feature to have!

The build is really cool! I love how the trees move in the wind—very impressive! I also love the rain outside; it really made me feel like I was in the PNW :laughing:. Just curious, how did the dev team land on Duvall as the destination? That was a nice surprise! :smile:

@RBLXImagineer Are these assets free to the public domain? Am I allowed to use some of the models and particles for my own use. Not reselling them of course, but is it okay to use some of the models and whatnot in my game without monetizing them?

This is truly amazing, I’m so proud of roblox and the team behind this. Amazing work! Amazing story.
I couldn’t believe this is roblox.

1 Like

Really impressive how much stronger and capable the Roblox engine is becoming, I forgot i was playing a showcase during my session on this expierence. Great stuff.

1 Like

Yes, there are kind of quests for each of the items in the center circle around that orb in the foyer.

It takes a while to find and finish them all, but helped someone finish it.

1 Like

I don’t know but:

Main reason I asked is because of the particles and sounds. I cannot make either myself and they’ve done an excellent job.

Well, I doubt you will have access to the sounds. I would assume the particles are fair to use since they said you can use these assets.

The sounds have to be owned or shared as free sounds by roblox, idk if they were included because I got some errors about missing sound files when I opened it in studio.