The Pipe Placer Plugin

Introducing the greatest plugin ever created, the Pipe Placer Plugin!

This plugin makes placing pipes easy. Adjust the color, material, size, and details of the tubing. Pipes automatically snap to angles so everything lines up. One click, one pipe. Now you can build that oil refinery in record time!

Here is the promotional video:

And a few screen shots:

Pipe Placer Plugin Dark Mode

And of course, the plugin itself:

UPDATE, Dec 29, 2020:

• Added a 3D cursor to preview where the pipe will be placed before the first click
  • Added support for dark mode
244 Likes

What a nice and useful plugin! I’ll be sure to get it whenever I need to create piping.

8 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know I needed this. I’ll be sure to make a Mario labyrinth :wink:

3 Likes

This is a really great plugin, although I did have some difficulty stopping with the pope creation. Other than that, amazing plugin, I recommend it 100%!

1 Like

This is the greatest plugin trailer I’ve ever seen. It’s also a pretty great plugin. I did happen to notice that the dark theme doesn’t apply to anything except the diameter slider background:
Other than that, good stuff! I’ll definitely be using this.

5 Likes

This is actually a pretty useful plugin, will use in future builds.

1 Like

Awesome trailer, it gives me some ideas of things I can create using this.

This is super cool. It would be awesome if there was a way to add custom pipe sections, joiners, and add-ons like the valves.

6 Likes

It’s plumbing time! This is an awesome plugin to use for some cool creations and maybe in future games where pipe decorations would be necessary.

Overall, it’s a great and easy plugin to use, great job! :+1:

1 Like

I really like this plugin! I’m a modern designer and this really helps with modern roofing and having that ‘pipe’ type ceiling for the perfect fit :smiley:

1 Like

This makes decorating ceilings 10x easier. It would be nice to have a setting to change the reflectance though.

2 Likes

You’ve made a big mistake…
p i p e s e v e r y w h e r e

4 Likes

You are able to edit the pipe once it’s been placed, it creates a model. Click on the part you wan the reflectance on and use the properties. :slight_smile:

I know that and I have been doing that. It’s just that it would be easier if there was already a setting like how you can choose the material.

1 Like

It’s…it’s beautiful :flushed:

2 Likes

This is great, I wonder how you made this! Im trying to make a pipe system for my game. Overall, great plugin. Hope you make more like these.

You have no idea how much this thing will be useful for me!
It’s a life-changer!

1 Like

this is a really cool plugin. I made this in about 10 minutes.

7 Likes

That’s a lot of pipes. I can’t believe that this plugin can help you save more time.

1 Like

Where has this been all my life! It works so well and saves so much time, I’m for sure gonna use it! :smile:

1 Like