The shape of layered clothes looks unnaturally different when it goes on sale

This issue is currently happening with all of my past uploads and all similarly shaped layered clothes in the catalog.

When wearing the clothes in the studio on a woman body type

There is no problem with the clothes when the character wearing it moves, and when I put this item up for sale, it must be worn without any issues.

When a real player wears the clothes after the item goes on sale (CAC)

When the clothes are actually worn, the costume is stuck to the character and the body is visible through parts of the clothes.
When the character moves, the body shape seriously pops out of the clothes. This happens regardless of whether the sleeves are long or short.
In the case of pants, the shape between the legs deforms into a weird shape, with leg sticking out unnaturally.
I’m sure it looked fine when I uploaded it before, but now, every clothes I’ve uploaded in the past has a similar problem. This issue ruining the clothes.

This is a very serious issue, and if there has been any recent updates to layered clothes, this should be fixed quickly.
In addition, the issue in this post is still waiting to be resolved. There have been a number of issues with layered clothes recently, and I hope to see them all resolved quickly!

1 Like

This could be due to different shapes and sizes of avatars. The first video avatar could be a different build to the avatar in the second video. Maybe try it with different body types, shapes and sizes to easily see when skin is showing.

If it isn’t this it could be a bug that needs to be reported.

2 Likes

Hi George, thanks for your advice!

I’ve been making LCs with similar templates for the past 8 months without any problems, and after uploading an item, I go through the process of checking that it works for all female body types in CAC. The clothes have always been compatible with that body type (woman), but suddenly I’m having problems, so I thought something has changed in the Roblox LC system and there’s a bug there.

Note that the body in the studio was imported from the RigBuilder - R15 - Feminine - Mesh Avatar (2012) body type, and the body in CAC is the default Woman body type in CAC - no resizing was done!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Lily,
I’m sorry but if there is no weird bug in the Roblox LC system then I’m not sure what could be happening here, I’m pretty new to Roblox development.

1 Like

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like