The Water Street

Greetings
A construction that I did 3 days ago, I am still finishing it but here is a preview

- murjarquitecto

61 Likes

I would suggest improving the lighting, making the water darker, making some boats moving in the water, and changing some of the black lights to neon to make it look like people are in there.

2 Likes

lighting: I was thinking of leaving it like this for a while

Water: I like it like this, (since I tried making it darker but I didn’t like it)

3 Likes

Lovely! Gives me Venice feelings. You didn’t exaclty specify what we could help you with.
If you plan on making it public as a showcase, I recommend putting ambient sounds such as wind and water flowing. Not to forget about some traditional music playing on some radio at the tables too! (Of course, if you want that.) Again, if you would like, take some inspiration from some south european crowded city streets such as in athens or venice. You should try Removing some of those Blue-White decorations, and I suggest putting some hanging ropes with clothes put to dry outside, or on the railings of balconies. Great work! (Sorry for some grammar mistakes, typing from my phone.)

4 Likes

I like the construction, in my opinion the water should have a little more realistic color and not really a darker color or light blue.
But I really like the buildings and details which you used in the map.

1 Like

I will take your suggestions very much into account. :wink:

3 Likes

That is actually awesome!
The buildings can be more detailed (e.g. add a texture/decal/material), to make it more realistic.

Are the water waves set to a number that is high? It would make it more realistic.

Nice job on this!

1 Like

First: I don’t use a lot of textures, I like it the old way

Second: the waves of the water are not very high, (we are not at sea, lol)

2 Likes

I would prefer to add some detail onto the back/side sides of the building, since they’re plain. I would make small dots then weld it onto the wall.

(It would take ages, but it’s fine for me.)

1 Like

ok so, Basically this is the style that I already had on the map, as you can see here it is the most transparent that
could get

4 Likes

How did you make the water like that, I love it and your whole build :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s very simple, You just have to change the properties of the water, just open the explorer, search for “terrain” and there you will have the properties to change them to your liking, (I’m not in Studio right now)

2 Likes

This is incredible and very inspiring! I don’t have any suggestions, it looks very, very well done to me. Great job!

:open_mouth: You sure this is from studio

1 Like

I shared with you the properties that I have activated from my water in case you want to try them :wink:

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-15 093951

4 Likes

This looks great, but are you able to add more variations of buildings?

I’m seeing a very recurring pattern in this creation where you use the same builds over and over and it gets too repetitive.

Thank you, this means alot since your builds inspire me especially your water street. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do not worry,
I had already planned to do more different styles, since my time was not the best at that time

You can make the water more transparent if you need to in Game Options.

1 Like

I always had the highest quality, (level 21)