TheBloxxy_Dev UGC Portfolio

Note: For some strange reason, it appears that some of the images may not be working. So in, the meantime for the sake of those reviewing my application here is an unfinished site with some of my work. It’s not done, but I didn’t want my application to be reviewed and half the images not work.

Hello! I am TheBloxxy_Dev! I am an experienced modeler who has been working in Blender for over 3 years now and recently got into the area of Roblox UGCs! I originally only modeled for my 3D printer and printing parts for some electrical and mechanical projects. These models were for functionality rather than art, which is why I’m not showing any here. CAD models aren’t exactly UGCs :slight_smile: I have been modeling for the sake of art for about a year now and here are some of my concepts:

(added after original post)

You can test most of them out here: TheBloxxy_Dev UGC Concepts - Roblox

Concepts from the Original Post:

Original Concepts

Later Added Concepts:

New Concepts

I am by no means done creating concepts and will update this post as they come out.

Here is some of my previous work. Some of it, I am not a fan of, but I was told its best to put everything, even if its bad :slight_smile:

Some of my previous work:

Previous work

@Space_WaCe generously uploaded this concept:

DJ Mix Board - Roblox

It is the same as the one below, but minus the beats because there was no way to have both and fit it into the UGC requirements at the same time.

@Exarpo generously uploaded these two concepts as well

Only applies to the original models:

Favorite Concept

0 voters

Final notes:
I use Blender, Substance Painter, and Photoshop for my models, and sometimes use Illustrator depending on what I’m working on.

To those reviewing my UGC application:

I am always striving to get better and am hard working, dedicated, and ambitious. I would really appreciate it if you would accept me. It would mean the world to me. I have been working long and hard on this and can’t wait to see what I can do on the catalog, but whether or not I can do that, is up to you. Thank you for reviewing my application!

Good luck to all other applicants!

22 Likes

Looks really good!
Keep up the great work with the UGC’s, and my favourite has to be the hammer and nail.

Good luck on applying to the UGC program, and my advise is just to try make as much as possible and get your name out there!

4 Likes

Newest Addition:

10 Likes

New creation:

11 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

Goo Head:

7 Likes

Wow… I love it! You should try applying to UGC! As UGC applications are open.

2 Likes

Yep! I’m doing exactly that! :slight_smile:

Can I commission you for some models please?

What exactly do you need made?

Btw you can test out most of them here: https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=roblox%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D3382027117&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F8965692573

(Later added to original post)

3 Likes

I love the 1 it´s so cuteeeee :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

newest concept:

8 Likes

Love it! You should call it DJ’s beats.
Description:
“Anyone can whip up a party with this board and its sick beats!”

3 Likes

I’ll definitely buy these. I’d recommend making the grey parts darker and also having other colour variations.

Woah the texture and shape looks amazing on this model! I love how it’s not an usual item in the catalog.

thank you for the feedback! ill make sure to do these :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you think I have a chance at getting in?

1 Like