This post removed

I could already tell that this was a bad idea, but then looking at these replies… yikes. Either way, I’m gonna give my two cents.

Monopoly isn’t something you can monetize, ironically. It’s a copyrighted, trademarked game. It’s one thing to make a fan game (some companies will get on your case for that unfortunately), but it’s another thing to do this. You can NOT take a game somebody else has made and sell it as your own.

And you should NOT have released it in the state that it’s in, sure you say you’re committed to improving it, but the fact that it released as just GUI and nothing else is honestly insane. And the fact you had the bright idea to initially release this at R$150 (heck any price at all) is criminal.

I once thought that me making a VIP pass with a bunch of features like new weapons, custom chat tags and a bunch of in-game cash for R$125 was high. If I had known that someone would make a GUI cost R$150, I would’ve bumped up the price of my gamepass to R$500.

As long as your product remains in the state it does, I can not support it, or even think about buying it. Please do better than this.

On a related note - have you sold any of this yet? I’m curious.

3 Likes

Says the guy who is literally scamming people

Your robux is as real as your finished product. Not at all real, and will never be.

1 Like

What?? You are completely dodging everything I just said by “making up excuses”(as you said earlier but deleted for some reason).

Edit: for the log, here he said something like “stop complaining and whining that you got no robux”

1 Like

And what are you doing now? You are saying dumb, irrelevant arguments and deleting them when you realized how bad they were.

1 Like

im not “literally scamming people” people literally scamming themselves why there is people that making really worst plugins and no one complainant but everytime i making something no one can not complainant.

Even if i will do the best thing on earth everyone think it the worst in the evaluation of all people.

It will be a scam only with those who buy it thinking it is something else

Up until now, you were mentioning nothing about the game not being functional on the plugin page, instead you were making it look like a finished product. It doesn’t matter that “no one will buy this if they dont know what its doing”, you were still lying about it.

By brother in christ, your plugin was originally a GUI by looking at YOUR comments.

A 150 robux GUI. WIth no code.

Your plugin page never stated that, and still doesn’t state its unfinished (and terrible) usage. It said it was monopoly so little Timmy would think “Oh boy, monopoly!” and then be disappointed to find out he paid 150 robux for an image he could have made himself, and some code that he could generate using ChatGPT.

To boil my point down for you to be able to read it better, you’re selling a MAJORLY unfinished product, which at one point was literally just an image, and you’re advertising it as a high-effort and finished product.

No, by definition it isn’t directly a scam, but I see it as one. You’re charging money for essentially a non-existent product.

HOW? how i’m lying about that bring here one piece of proof that I lied about it

THIS WAS BEFORE 1 day ITS NOT MORE ONLY UI

Look at the image I sent earlier

There is no mention about it being unfinished. And yes, I am aware you just changed it, but before that, you never mentioned it being unfinished.

1 Like

You should Play Ronopoly
IT’S FREE!

3 Likes

READ THIS AND REMEMBER IT!!! :arrow_up: ^

and for the last replay:

This was my response to it before you updated it on the plugin page.

1 Like

I think myself and many other people would go play a free and finished game, even if we cannot access the source code over having to first buy a plugin, use the plugin to insert monopoly into roblox studio and then play an absolute slop version of monopoly.

1 Like

:thinking:
Why is this not just a game on the platform? This also doesn’t abide by the rules of Monopoly at all; this board is functionally unplayable. How are you going to implement mechanics to it when it’s missing a majority of the board? Who’s idea was it to make a game that conceptually requires multiple players to play to be singleplayer via studio?

2 Likes

im using robot:

see the video

1 Like

Uhhhh. I haven’t seen a terrible plugin in the entirety of DevForum that doesn’t come from you.

2 Likes

oh my god its this guy AGAIN

1 Like

3 Likes

Any time people try and offer your constructive feedback, you instantly take it down. You need to stop doing that before anybody will take you seriously at all. I’ve had a few flops in terms of modules, and i’ve also gotten quite a bit of negative feedback. Instead of taking your stuff down just to reupload it a few days later, you need to listen to us. You’re obviously not good at making resources, the feedback will really help you.

2 Likes