This post removed

Guys I think we should stop bumping his posts, he’s simply trying to get attention and the people who says it’s good are probably his alt accounts

1 Like

Says the person who waited 7 days just to send that…

1 Like

Huh, I just saw this post from his profile cuz I was bored and decided to check out his 2nd project. The gui looks OK but the overall is very bad. Everyone assumes things which will make a big misunderstanding

I’m confused. Are you saying the resource is good or bad?

(I’m assuming bad)

I am a very complicated person, I just saying the gui is rather alright but he’s releasing a plugin that’s not even half finished and I didn’t understand what’s happening in the video, ik how to play monopoly and all but I still didn’t understand what is happening the video

Wow really mature lmao typical behavior huh?

guy really walked across my profile to see my comments

You posted a page long and 8 comments on my post being nothing but negative. You must’ve crawled out of somewhere

My ripoff of Monopoly got 1000000 likes cuz of this code

wow

Of course you absolutely fricking can’t make a Monopoly game, it’s not your IP, so if this gets any more attention, expect a DMCA takedown and your account taken down.

Damm why are you guys bullying him lmao what did he do

Also if the monopoly thing is just a UI then im sorry nobody is gonna buy it, also you shouldnt of just made a ripoff you could of just gotten inspired and make your own remake of monopoly. And last thing I suggest making it sort of like the pong free model where its a thing people can do in your game not a whole thing if that makes sense (I suck at explaining things)

You do know that monopoly is trademarked meaning you aren’t legally allowed to make money off of this…

2 Likes

You’re really immature. I’d recommend starting out on Scratch, since I can’t be bothered to tell you what the hell you’re supposed to do.

Your projects are inefficient, useless, and serve no purpose. It is a copyrighted IP that you cannot release to the public, as mentioned by a million other people, and simply serves no purpose.

He’s immature. That’s all.

e

This text will be hidden

Why not make a actual singleplayer game in Roblox Studio? And also make it a free resource or plugin.

This guy hid his Monopoly post. Overinflated ego, check; can’t take criticism, check.

Everything’s wrong with him.