This post removed

who’s paying for something out of ONE singular style? also i scrolled through your comments and you’re just being a clown at this point…

“whine” :sob::sob::sob: it’s constructive criticism

man every time you get criticism you literally make up the worst excuses ever known to man

you never read the entire post

The cashgrabbing you’re doing needs to stop. It’s better if you actually spend your time self-educating yourself on Luau before making another resource. The reason I’m telling you this is because you never change. If you don’t learn from your mistakes, you can never improve. How hard is it not screwing up one singular project and being so sensitive to people? Grow up.

No offense but WHYI_MFAT is probably trolling or some 10-year-old desperate for Robux.

6 Likes

why almost everyone who come to here is trollers?

oh my godddddd :sob:

We’re not trolling, we’re giving you feedback and you’re just ignoring it.

For the last time, NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR AN UNFINISHED, TERRIBLE MONOPOLY CLONE WHEN THEY COULD JUST GO PLAY RONOPOLY!

And looking at the other comments, you’ve made several different projects. They’ve been terrible, gotten bad feedback and you just end up abandoning them.

We’re criticizing your programming skill, and telling you to learn more before attempting to sell anything!

Currently, your skill at programming (And UI design) isn’t worth paying 35 robux for, let alone 135 or 150.

Seriously, listen to our feedback.
Learn how to program better, make some useful plugins instead of paid models and then come back.

5 Likes

here is one more troller.

you saying what people said 80 times and i answer for that 80 times
and everyone said 999 times that everyone give me feedback but they dont give me a feedback they only saying that there is feedback

feedback is not say that there is a feedback.

Cool plugin! Although, I think you should wait until you’re a little farther into development to put a price on this. Good luck on the scripting!

Also, I’m really sorry for the amount of people calling this a scam, worthless, or trying to down you for this. If anyone really thinks this is a scam they could easy flag it, but instead decide to drag on the 80+ reply discussion, mostly repeating the same thing. It’s extremely immature and not needed at all.

3 Likes

No feedback, huh?

Heres a collection of feedback since you’re so oblivious to it:

This collection is feedback on your attitude and your “game” itself.

Hope you actually read it all this time!

9 Likes

Almost everything here is complaining and not feedback.
but there is quite a bit of feedback here and what feedback I have seen, but I can’t do everything in three minutes.

update! (v1.3)

i added & changed things, this is what you can do for now:

what work for now:

• you can move your player and buy places.
  • the ai can move too he can buy places too.
  • now the jail system is working.
  • the cash system is work.
  • the luck system now work with some things you can get or lose.
  • the companies is now working, every company you have its more 200 cash that the other player will pay every time he is on one of your companies.
  • the “animation” of the players now working
  • the plane is now working

for now everthing work except the upgrade country, and there is still some bugs.

EXAMPLE:

i fixed a lot more bugs.
but there is still some bugs, i will fix them later.
thanks for reading, i will improve it soon.

please tell me if you find any bugs!

⭐ Download! ⭐

If you have brains then you know what is feedback and what is not feedback. There is nothing to give you feedback on! Because the entirety of it is just… Ugh. But if you do want feedback then:

• Poor font Choice
  • Images are very low quality and choosen badly.
  • The Yellow, pink, green, blue, red bars are too wide.
  • Its overall really low quality.
  • The color choice is absolute DOG WATER.

Like cmon man even a baby can do better than that! And your an adult I hope.

1 Like

Dude, what are you smoking when you say that is complaining and not feedback, like what?

You’ve made a project that has been carried with issues which everyone is pointing out and you call that complaining.

You want some straight up UI design feedback?

• The icons are inconsistent sizes, for example the “TAX” icon is much larger than the “LUCK” icons.
  • The “people” icons are really stretched on the large tiles. Try setting their ScaleType to Fit.
  • Your color scheme clashes quite a bit. Right now, you have tons of shades of the same color, so I recommend unifying some of the smaller ones.

Here’s an actual monopoly board. I’d say you did actually pretty good in capturing the feel, but there are a few key differences I’d like to point out.

• All the colors on the colored bars are the same. In yours, it looks like 3 or 4 different shades of even just yellow.
  • The colors on the icons such as the “CHANCE” stuff are much bolder, whereas yours are much more desaturated (except the “TAX” one).
  • Here’s a positive though: I think you did get one of the closest fonts to the original. While I’m personally not a fan of the font your used, it is as accurate as you can get.

While it’s dumb to say you must copy the monopoly board verbatim, I think you can pick up on some design patterns and quirks that they utilize well.

4 Likes

Don’t you mean the AIB guy? Well anyway don’t expect the UI to get much better, because AIB, AIB2, and Quest AI had trash UI. You are waaaaay off man.

In writing edit that’s not an edit: i read more and maybe there’s hope for this guy. Maybe he no longer deserves the name “mr. MoneyFace.”

1 Like

Stop trying to bait people with low quality paid recourses that you are going to abandon without completing. I’ve lost count of how many you have made, its ridiculous.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but what is your definition of feedback?

By definition, “feedback” can be anything from a person saying your product is bad, to someone telling you what you can improve.

Every post I quoted is classified as feedback, as every post commented on the quality of yourself and or your product.

1 Like

I’ve seen some newbies code better than this in scratch.

2 Likes

Shame that I didn’t see this resource.
This guy constantly creates bad resources and thinks nothing he did was wrong.
He doesn’t take any feedback. I suggest you or anyone else to ignore him and his posts.

1 Like

Apparently this is his definition of “feedback”.

2 Likes

come on man, you’ve heard them all
i dont wanna be rude but before publishing a creation to the devforum please finish the creation, even if its in beta or anything, its just better, little timmy is gonna be like “oh cool monopoly with PrEmIuM”, and when he purchases it he realizes that its just a ui image and its not even fully functional

I’ve read the whole thread, but it just seems like most of the posts here are unconstructive criticism that try and blame the OP for his reputation instead of actually taking feedback on the product.

The few constructive posts here were buried within, sadly. The only feedback I have is that I believe the plugin is overpriced, but that is all.

2 Likes

I think I’d be a little more forgiving if this was the first time, but this is the second time this person has tried to sell plugins that do not work, and nowhere on either plugin page did he disclose this.

5 Likes