Thoughts On My Barber Shop

Well done! The frame already looks a lot more interesting and realistic.

As you continue rebuilding the frame, I think the most valuable advice I can offer you is to have some reference images open in another window on your computer. It’s not always easy to build something from memory. Having some examples handy should make your job a lot easier!

1 Like

I will try but this is how it is going i don’t know if i will be able to build one

New Barber Shop, Smaller And Better. I need to change the barber stools and the pavement.

2 Likes

I’m already starting to love it!
All you need now is to do the new chairs!

1 Like

Looks good, but at the same time empty. Maybe more things. Place where the tools are kept or the place where you was your hair. Also, a cashier register place. Maybe also more nature decorations.
Also, try to avoid free models.

1 Like

It’s a lot better well done! I really like the level of detail you put into this build.

Suggestions

Interior

• The barber chairs are definitely still needed. I know you said your having trouble building one but keep trying because if you do manage to build one it help your build.

• There a few walls in this build that look empty. Try filling them up with shelves, posters, pictures, clocks, ect.
    02%20pm
    53%20pm

• Maybe add some equipment on these tables:
    13%20pm

• These book looks a little too long.
    16%20pm

Exterior

• Add some window sills to the windows.

• I think something is glitching through the wall on the left side.
    23%20pm

• I think these are like flower things but I would suggest changing the concrete colour on it so it stands out easier :
    03%20pm

• Maybe add a path connecting the side walk to the door.

It looks much much better! I wish you good luck in your future builds! Hope some of this advice helped.

1 Like

I think the updated version of your “Barber Shop” looks really good, i like how your still improving it some more as well i can see you, really took advice the first version of your barber shop. Looked great it just needed some improvements to it, and i see you are really putting! In a lot of effort to make your build look perfect and very detailed. And now there’s really isn’t much else I can say! I would recommend you change the, material on the planter box to a wooden texture.

Barber Shop
Know the barber shop is really detailed and amazing, however i would recommend you center your name on the sign try moving it. In the middle so it could look a little more better! As well try adding another color to the (Open Sign) like blue, red, white, green, ect. So it won’t look the same as the name sign, and in the inside part of the barber shop consider adding some decorations around it such as hanging lights, pictures, clocks, business cards, ceiling fan, wall shelves, ect. Those are mostly in barber shops to make the place look! More improved i would suggest you add those, details not all of them by try adding some of, them i listed above and i see you are working hard. To make those “Dynasty Barber Chair” just keep trying and you’ll make them in no time however! That’s what i’ll add to the walls to make the place not look empty i know it’s. Still in progress those are just ideas you, could try implementing to your barber shop!!

Exterior/Interior
So i see you added the chairs, tables, sign, desk, mirrors, potted plants. Those are most needed in barber shops but you! Could add some potted tree plants, carpets, wall coat rack, wall stickers, ect. You could try adding some of those inside your barber, shop to look more detailed and to get people interested. And for the exterior i would recommend you add a different material/texture to the (Planter box) i would go for a brown wood, white, fiberglass, stucco, or porcelain, any of those would make the planter box look! More better as it seems to be the same color as the barber shop. Try adding some different colors to it and, maybe you could add some flowers, plants, bushes, chairs, benches, chalkboard sign, ect. Overall you have done a amazing job on your! Barber shop it looks way more better.

Details
However your (Barber Shop) needs some of the equipment i listed above. I would recommend you add some of, those on the tables, shelves, cabinets, if you plan adding some hair cut details i would suggest you implement! Some overall amazing job on your improve. Barber shop hope to see more from you, very soon and the final update of the build, nicely done. If you don’t know what kind. Of equipment you need i’ll list them below great job on your shop!!

Hair Cut Equipment

• Hair Clippers
  • Scissors
  • Blowdryer
  • Shears
  • Shavette
  • Electric Trimmer

Anyways, great job!

3 Likes