Thoughts on my fight animation? (Update)

It’s still not done yet, this is just a update, but I still just wanted to know if anyone had ideas for improvements again

Last Post:

Thoughts on my fight animation?

2 Likes

Pretty cool! I think all of it’s nice. Maybe you could make that combo move a bit more slower. Other than that it’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

I did like the fast combo move, but I’ll try to slower it a bit, Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Punch yourself in the gut. Do it. You wince hard. I’d recommend adding a bit of a bending motion when the red shirt guy gives the white shirt guy a gut punch. Also, give the red shirt guy more of a twisting motion when he dodges white shirt guy’s gut punch.

But I love it so far! I’m just being picky as I like super realistic animations. Good job!

1 Like

Very very good points thank you, but actually he does not dodge the white guy’s punch he actually gets hit in the torso, so I’ll try to work on making that more obvious since you missed that :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Great!

So, if he does get hit, one strategy a lot of experienced fighters use is to roll with it. You don’t tank the punch, you “roll” sideways so the fist “slides” off the body. This reduces the force your gut (or any other body part) absorbs. You can maybe Google how to roll off a punch. This way, you can try to animate him rolling it off and getting a nice counter-attack. It also is a nice little touch that shows red shirt guy is an experienced combatant.

1 Like

Alright thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks pretty good! i think the new update you made with it is very nice. I would also slow the second combo down a bit it’s a little to fast! But for know keep it up man.

1 Like

Alright I’ll work on making it slower, thank you :grinning:

1 Like