Thoughts on my street cone?

I took some time to make this cone! I want some more advice, and maybe advice to add before I export it to Roblox. Thanks!

Looks really nice, would love to see a texture on it soon! Keep up the good modeling!

It looks pretty good! I like the style, I’d like to see that with some color!

I suggest making it a little more straight.

1 Like

Looks really good! It looks kind of crooked so maybe straighten that part out, cant wait to see a finished product!

1 Like

The base of the cone looks great but the geometry of the upper section is a little bit jagged. The upper section of a street cone typically tapers evenly from top to bottom, with no noticeable grooves or dents, as seen in the image below.

The opening at the top of the cone also seems to be relatively large at the moment, especially for the cone’s smaller size. I’d suggest making it a slight bit narrower to create a more realistic look.

With that said, you’ve clearly demonstrated an ability work with different 3D modelled shapes. With a few slight adjustments, I think you’d have an awesome street cone model ready for use in a game!

Thanks for all the tips! I’m going to make sure to implement all of them.

Here is what it looks like in blender, with fixed geometry

1 Like

Looks Nice, Though here is a Description on what you could add or Amend.

• You could Increase the Size of the Cone.
  • You could add Stripes to the main body.
  • You could remove the Rectangular base and replace it with a sort of Cylinder Styled one.

These are a few thing I thought you could amend and add.

Good luck! :grin:

Looks nice!

It has an original shape to it, and the cone itself has been well modelled. It’s obvious you put some effort into it!

The only thing I would suggest to edit would be the top of the cone, as the hollow area is slightly to big for the cones size. Also, a few stripes across it would add a lot to it!

Keep up the great work!