Tips for building!

Hey There!

I’m making my own game from scratch and I’m looking for some tips on building and modeling things. I don’t have great knowledge of how to use Blender, but I guess I do kind of know how to model in Studio itself. Can you guys please share some tips to not only help me but anyone reading this post? Thanks!

3 Likes

If i’m being honest. If you want to be able to make your own builds for your game from scratch just take your time and really think about how you want the game to look. I’m not the best builder either but if you take your time you’ll get the vision you want.

3 Likes

Short answer: Is start small take tips and information to help you along the process in developing a game from start to finish.

This question’s been asked many times, please make sure you search first before posting another similar topic. The forum and google has a lot of resources and guides to help you for finding game ideas or wanting to get into a 3D modeling software.

If you have zero knowledge on building or modeling try learning the process that means search and gather different tips to help you start building. If you want to gather more information there’s thousands of topics about making meshes inside blender or other programs including studio itself is helpful, then after gathering information put it in your notebook then go ahead and start small game.

If you’re still struggling or having a hard time search and take those suggestions and learn build and see what the end result looks like.

3 Likes

This may be of use:

2 Likes