Tix icon changed to new Robux logo on Transaction page

If you go to your Transaction tab under “Trade” you will see that every Tix icon has been changed to the new Robux logo. This of course, can cause misunderstandings and other inconveniences.

It seems that every Transaction type tab has been affected by the change.

GIF FILE:

Note:

I’ve started to record my transactions tab all the way from 2013 when I’ve just created my account. Back then, I assure you that I did not have/ did not know the ability to obtain Robux. The only income I had was the 10 daily Tix which I used to buy shirts and pants from individual creators as shown in the GIF.

This bug happens 100% of the time.

The bug started happening when the Robux icon change occurred.

fixed grammar

9 Likes

It’s been nearly two months and this issue has yet to be fixed. What’s the point of a transaction tab if it is inaccurate as hell?

4 Likes

I don’t think Roblox is going to fix this considering Tix were removed 4 years ago.

4 Likes

I can replicate this as well.

I think this is sort of intentional considering that tix no longer exist, but what they should’ve done is round the tix amount to how much it would be worth in Robux instead of just leaving it as the previous amount.

Tix were not converted once removed, there is no conversion that makes sense. To say that “Oh you could of traded this in at 20:1 rate” doesn’t really work in this context. You earned tix, it should reflect that; showing robux is odd.

1 Like

Why do we have a transaction tab if it is inaccurate? Come on, add back the Tix logo to transactions paid with Tickets.

2 Likes

found an old screenshot. not using the tix logo here wouldn’t be right

tix have been gone for a while but is support being dropped in all aspects? this doesn’t look right

5 Likes

This is still yet to be fixed.

1 Like

If you correlate each price with the item, you can manually correct the type of currency for each asset-price combination after you’ve gone through and automatically scraped everything.

I doubt they will fix this, barely any users will run into this issue or be inconvenienced by it because most active users joined after Tix were removed / don’t care about transaction history that far back.

4 Likes