Tommy Tallarico Sound Design Kit Now Available

Because Roblox is operating at a net loss, and unnecessary costs are unacceptable; especially for a public company, which Roblox will soon be.

1 Like

When is Roblox actually going to be removing the oof sound? It’s still here.

1 Like

pls no

also i edited it of course

Once the developer marketplace, or whatever it’s called, is here. They’re waiting for that so developers don’t have to buy the sound kit and pay to upload it.

1 Like

Well its almost half an year and they still haven’t removed the sound.
Sorry for bumping up the post or something.

1 Like

Yeah, I figured they settled it down. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Yes, There is code available to replace the default sounds in your game.

At this point I agree with @Crazedbrick1 . It’s been half a year, and no updates or anything. I think that we are good.

1 Like

We’re not out of the dark. Remember that the Oof sound is only staying until the Developer Marketplace is here. Once it comes out the Oof sound is gone and will be replaced with God knows what.

2 Likes

Will of the oof sounds actually be removed? :pensive:

Yes, they will be replaced. Roblox said so themselves so unless they decide not to it’s going to happen.

2 Likes

:pensive: The oof sound of an icon is Roblox. If they remove it then we would lose a part of Roblox

Well theirs not much a Roblox can do. They can’t use the sound because it doesn’t belong to them, and they didn’t want to buy it, so…

Not gonna lie Tommy probably charged 500 bucks for an 0.8 second sound.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.