Tool Welding Causing Teleporting and other Weird Behavior

Same thing is happening to me, just noticed it in my game. I was extremely confused but good to know it’s an engine bug

5 Likes

glad im not the only one having the issue

2 Likes

My game also has this issue causing it to be completely unplayable as the anticheat goes off on it.

2 Likes

Same here, its very not happy with all the teleport and noclip hackers popping up haha, thank goodness it doesn’t hand out permanent bans on its own! (Roblox should take notes…)

1 Like

Same thing happening here. I hope this gets fixed, I don’t want to try and fix every tool in my games because of this when there wasn’t even a warning that something would change.

3 Likes

A flag is being reverted now that may or may not be the cause of this issue:

It was turned on in an attempt to fix another issue and may have caused this one. I’m assuming the engineer will post here soon, but doing so on their behalf until they do.

2 Likes

My game is suffering heavily from this issue! The combat is almost borderline unplayable. Roblox please fix this asap!

2 Likes

I am getting the same thing in-game.
Interestingly enough, it seems to make my studio crash whenever I spawn with those tools in my backpack lol. Just completely closes.

2 Likes

This exact same thing happening a second time now is extremely annoying. Please fix this immediately, it makes my game completely unplayable

2 Likes

happening in some of my games too. tried lots of different things to fix and nothing works outside of tearing up the whole inventory and implementing my own system that doesn’t use tools

2 Likes

We’re having this issue in ‘Da Hood’ too-- Roblox confirmed the issue and said they are working on the fix guys!

3 Likes

Where’d you hear from them? I can’t find a specific response for this bug.

1 Like

It’s believed to be related.

1 Like

If your game is big enough Roblox will give you their digits and you can text them things like bug reports or emoticons.

We’re also having this issue in regretevator

1 Like

yeah, this happens with me and my hockey game, equipping the stick teleports players under the arena killing them instantly.

2 Likes

roblox truly messed up this time

1 Like

Happened on our game and it is now at 23 ccu :sob:
First reports after 5:00 PM

1 Like

They fixed the issue, the update that caused it was reverted I believe!

5 Likes

definitely did not, still happening in my game; aswell in studio, its causing a ton of reduction in CCR, very annoying.

1 Like