Top Points Sort Should be deleted

With the recent player points update, it is now a pointless sort. That is all.

nice pun,
what could this be replaced with?
How about top rated/popular combined? A list of popular games that have higher than 70% positive rating

[quote] nice pun,
what could this be replaced with? [/quote]

Doesn’t need to be replaced. Just gone, out of site

I recommend you check out this new game sort
http://developer.roblox.com/forum/development-discussion/9238-look-at-the-games-page

Not really a bug. .
More like an oversight I’m sure they were already fixing

I don’t recall what this was called, but when I talked to b1tsh1ft and Tone at the Detroit makers faire, they were planning to add some kind of category where it shows games that aren’t extremely popular, but have a pretty consistent audience of players every day.
I wonder if they are still trying.

[quote] I don’t recall what this was called, but when I talked to b1tsh1ft and Tone at the Detroit makers faire, they were planning to add some kind of category where it shows games that aren’t extremely popular, but have a pretty consistent audience of players every day.
I wonder if they are still trying. [/quote]
“Cult hits” section

[quote] I don’t recall what this was called, but when I talked to b1tsh1ft and Tone at the Detroit makers faire, they were planning to add some kind of category where it shows games that aren’t extremely popular, but have a pretty consistent audience of players every day.

[/quote]

“Engaging”