Train station showcase

All feedback is welcome. This took me a total of ~10 hours to build.

https://www.roblox.com/games/7026902010/WIP-Train-station-SHOWCASE?refPageId=87b7ed1c-99c1-4562-bdab-0ae1a3c8462a

It’s still somewhat WIP, with no scenery, but I’d still like feedback on interiors.

19 Likes

I like where this is going, the style & the detail. Keep it up!

1 Like

Really nice and modern, with a great amount of detail. Are you going to make it scripted as well, cause that would be very cool :smiley:

1 Like

Could you provide screenshots in the post?

3 Likes

I love all the detail. Some assets are smaller and some are bigger. I think they all assets should be a little bigger. It seems to be a little small.

2 Likes

I was in time trouble so I couldn’t earlier.

Here you go.

2 Likes

Obviously. It’ll come soon, since I have summer holidays next week.

2 Likes

I’m speechless because what you are showing here is so beautiful. if I could give you award i would give that 5 awards for it is sheer attention detail.

3 Likes

It looks pretty good. One thing I would change is maybe the lighting. Personally I think it looks a little dark in a way. Also add maybe some like lines (for people) because it looks kind of plain behind the checkout things. But also good job.

1 Like

barriers feel very small compared to the seats/signs, might be worth scaling some parts up a little to fit more. Especially some of the outdoor signs clipping with your head if you stand underneath them.

The chairs also could be switched out for bench seating instead, something along the lines of this might work better in this environment:

The arrival/departure signs also are hard to read with the bright blue colour, might be worth
using a more plain colour for them.

I like the general flow of the area though, has a nice new feel to it, great start!

1 Like

This is awesome! Although I wished there was an actual train in a train station, but I still love how it is.

Again, amazing work my guy, keep it up!

1 Like

the turnstile is too big for my blocky hips :flushed::flushed: image

1 Like

It looks very Modern and there is lots of detail. Personally I think you should swap the individual chairs with benches.

1 Like