What are you working on currently? (2021)

Woah! That’s really Realistic and cool. I Love the Lighting and Landscape The models Are Really Realistic and well Made. Really good!

1 Like

Removed work for personal reasons, sorry.

29 Likes

Well! Good for you! I can’t wait to see your progress.

I learnt how important lighting is…

Before.

After.

6 Likes

Currently taking a project that has been WIP for a year+ to a soon playable state! UI done by TheGreatAlexander, building done by DevAhlvie, music by Blastii, programming done by me.

19 Likes

yes

Are You Ready!!!
So i recently(today) did this fighting ring for one of my games called Free Admin

#Studio #roblox #building

Hope its good
I will re color this to pastel coloring

Screenshot 2021-07-14 131627

1 Like

Currently working on a classic-style rp game (Heavily inspired by PMEBGE and GRG]

working on it bit by bit everyday lol

3 Likes

25 Likes

Working on updating the map for Roblox Truck Simulator

6 Likes

45 Likes

Isn’t my boy @FIorentius working on The Last Days too? I want to see what he worked on.

1 Like

I am looking through this entire topic and looking at every picture… Is this a good idea or a bad idea? or does it even matter???

I have been looking at your work and I am really impressed. My favourite was the human being cooked. You truly are an artist. :art: :kissing_heart: That human was cooked to perfection.

1 Like

I love the immersive environment design! Everything is vibrant and colourful!

One little nitpick for the UI is the colour scheme. I’m not especially liking and green colour combo:

There are also consistency issues, such as text that are different sizes, which makes it way harder to read. Headers should be the same size, body text should be the same size, etc:

Otherwise, it’s a pretty good design for the game!

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! These are definitely problems to be fixed.

UI isn’t quite polished, but I hadn’t realized the text scaling was as problematic until you pointed that out. Rather than green, what sort of color would you suggest (something else, just keep it red, etc.)?

1 Like

I have been working in some cool Gamepasses for my upcoming game, I’m quite proud of what I have so far.

10 Likes

I would recommend something yellowish as there’s already enough green in the environment. Yellow also generally goes better with red and looks more midevil.

1 Like

Not looking for feedback.

8 Likes

Mail Truck, Construction Zone and some details on the sidewalks

22 Likes