Transaction history between 06/16/13 and 07/01/2020 missing

My entire transaction history pre-03/12/20 is just gone I’ve been on roblox since early 2016

Same here.

I would be interested to know the purchases prior to that date, for example I received a refund from many Robux for a moderated object in 2019, I currently want to see which item it was but it is not possible since the history of before that date has disappeared.

I hope it is solved, because this type of failure affects several people. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve been using this account since November 2015 as well as purchasing stuff since that month, but all my transactions from there up until August 2020 are missing.

1 Like

Could this be that ROBLOX deletes transaction history that are way too old or something?

The very old transactions are still there, just some in a certain timeframe have been deletes

Actively working on this, huh?

My transaction history is also not loading completely, although for me it goes up to 1/04/19 (three pages). This happened a while back with badges and you weren’t able to load past four or so pages, so I wonder if a similar bug happened for this situation?

I hope our transaction history from a long time ago didn’t get deleted permanently out of nowhere, as I would like to see what younger me bought 5+ years ago.

3 Likes

Same with my sales from 2016 to early 2019

Interesting. My transaction history for my old account had some deleted and they were really old. Don’t know about this situation though.

It’s from mid 2020 to mid 2013 that are deleted I believe

A while ago I wanted to go back and add up data from money that went into my groups. Roblox does not offer anything beyond “Past Year” for transaction history, so I opted to do it myself.

It’s very frustrating that everything up to January 29, 2021 is now no longer accessible.

I am having the same problem, as everything that I have bought prior to April 7, 2019 is gone:

1 Like

I’ve created my account in 2014.

Notice that the Next page button is greyed out. The oldest transaction on both mobile and computer versions of the website is 12/31/18.
I remember seeing transactions in the 2014 era of roblox.
I also remember seeing that the tix icon replaced with robux.

1 Like

Same here, I signed up in February of 2013 and I believe I made my first purchase in early 2014. However, the oldest purchase it still has a record of was made on 12/31/2018 although I’ve made hundreds of purchases before then. Not the nastiest bug in the world, but it hurts a bit in a sentimental way.

1 Like

Mine only goes until Jan 1 of 2019. I’ve definitely purchased things before that.

2 Likes

Seems like Roblox is slowly fixing it. Now I can see most of my 2018 sales and purchases, but they still have another 3 years of sales to show.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m able to see my purchase history from 2018 (1/1/18) as well. Not a big difference from last time, but it’s getting better and hopefully it continues to.

1 Like

Mine seems to go till 1/1/2018.

2 Likes

Mine goes up until 1/2/2018. It’s strange as I have a picture from September with my purchase history still dating all the way back until 2016, when I originally made my account.

Image from September:

1 Like

I think its fixed now as I can see both my sales and purchases since I joined Roblox in 2015.

Can confirm this has been fixed for me as well. Marking as resolved.

3 Likes