Tripling Premium Payouts

Well, if there is one person who is really profiting off of this, its Merely and Trading Hangout

14 Likes

Don’t forget the other top-tier developers who were 3 years on the front page.

5 Likes

Neat. Any updates on when paid access games will be able to take advantage of this feature?

It is automatic. You don’t need to do anything, if premium players play your game, you get them.

1 Like

The premium payouts is earned when a premium user spends time in your game; not just a single join and leave.

1 Like

You can find out the details of Premium Payouts here.

I do not know what the figures are. They’re probably in the post detailing the Premium Payouts feature, that I linked above.

Please refer to that post for details on Premium Payouts, or search the forum to see if the question has already been answered.

Otherwise, wait and see if a premium player plays your game and be happily surprised.

2 Likes

emm he was 20 mins in my game and i got nothing

You don’t get robux immediately, and besides, that was 1 player, so don’t expect you are going to get a lot of robux.

1 Like

It would also be kinda cruel in a way if it was a joke.

2 Likes

There have to be multiple premium players in your game multiple times and for a bit at a time, then you get paid. (for ex: a few premium players were in my game, almost daily, for about an hour, then we got 7 robux)

3 Likes

oh thank you so much so not one must join to get robux right?

You need multiple premium members.

That is epic! The sad thing for me is i can’t even buy premium or robux, because there is no cards in my country or anything like that :'(.

1 Like

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! This is really helpful for small game developers that are starting out on a rough edge. This is really motivating!

5 Likes

It is effective as of March 31st, meaning that your payouts for March 31st should be 3x what they would have been. You will receive the March 31st payout on April 28, and then you’ll receive April 1st’s on April 29, etc.

15 Likes

Wooow! This came out of nowhere and I can say this is amazing…! I can’t wait to see what more comes out from ROBLOX this year!

4 Likes

This will be awesome! I wonder how much robux I will get now. For reference: I somehow got 34 robux for aggressively testing my game for two weeks. Couldn’t be happier for this increase!

For Premium Payouts, does it depend on how many Premium players play the game or how long a Premium Player would play the game?

Wow! Thank you so much! This is one of the best news I’ve ever heard on this DevForum. Again, Thank you!