Tripling Premium Payouts

You don’t get robux immediately, and besides, that was 1 player, so don’t expect you are going to get a lot of robux.

1 Like

It would also be kinda cruel in a way if it was a joke.

2 Likes

There have to be multiple premium players in your game multiple times and for a bit at a time, then you get paid. (for ex: a few premium players were in my game, almost daily, for about an hour, then we got 7 robux)

3 Likes

oh thank you so much so not one must join to get robux right?

You need multiple premium members.

That is epic! The sad thing for me is i can’t even buy premium or robux, because there is no cards in my country or anything like that :'(.

1 Like

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! This is really helpful for small game developers that are starting out on a rough edge. This is really motivating!

5 Likes

It is effective as of March 31st, meaning that your payouts for March 31st should be 3x what they would have been. You will receive the March 31st payout on April 28, and then you’ll receive April 1st’s on April 29, etc.

15 Likes

Wooow! This came out of nowhere and I can say this is amazing…! I can’t wait to see what more comes out from ROBLOX this year!

4 Likes

This will be awesome! I wonder how much robux I will get now. For reference: I somehow got 34 robux for aggressively testing my game for two weeks. Couldn’t be happier for this increase!

For Premium Payouts, does it depend on how many Premium players play the game or how long a Premium Player would play the game?

Wow! Thank you so much! This is one of the best news I’ve ever heard on this DevForum. Again, Thank you!

I love it! Thank you for caring,understanding and helping the community! I believe this will help roblox devs a lot in this time of need!

1 Like

Premium payout depends on how long premium stay and how much premium members there is.

1 Like

it depends on both, if your game has more premium and they stay longer than other games, you earn more robux.

1 Like

I truly think this was a good choice since it will help me with my game a bit more since I can supply more content then I usually do 3x more to be exact but like I said this update is fantastic!

1 Like

Do you need premium for premium payouts?

No. The players just need premium, but the developer does not.

2 Likes

This is great news! :smiley: I am glade to hear roblox has implement x3 the amount of Premium payouts.

1 Like

Well, I was meaning Merely and trading hangout since that is Premium Only…

1 Like