Trustmeimrussian - The most trustable builder for hire

I am temporarily opening commissions for a very limited amount of people so I can raise a bit of money for some medical bills. If you are interested, feel free to contact me via here, twitter, or discord.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

Wow!
Amazing Job,I wish I had enough ribux to pay you!

Do you take percentages by any chance?

Very nice work! just friended you on discord! Would love to hire you!

What’s your starting USD price?

Phenomenal work, absolutely stunning holy. Yes I will be keeping an eye on you.

One of the best builders you can hire, if you are lucky enough for him to take on one of your projects he will make sure you are happy with 100% of it.

2 Likes

I don’t think if It’s good if we pay you 50% once you have a job and you will suddenly won’t do it, without getting money back. Anyways, are you keen on being a builder for a Studio and getting monthly revenue?

1 Like

If you’re that afraid to pay your developer half upfront, then you’re not worth the time or risk. And secondly, I usually only work at an hourly rate unless the monthly salary is worth the time.

5 Likes

Very interested in your work. I sent you a friend request @BaconPoutine#0001

10 months later I decided to give the whole post a revamp, since most of the stuff was based on or referencing my work from 2+ years ago. Also has new price system and examples. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Love the work, may need to hire you sometime soon.

1 Like

Dang, my inspiration, i wish i got good skill like you idol!

1 Like

One of the many builders I look up to.

Really love the builds you create! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank god I just found your portfolio! We need a high quality Demon Slayer Map done so I gotta hire the best of the best xD

I’ve already added you, hoping to work with you.

Everything looks so amazing, but I have to ask, do his builds cause a lot of lag? Also, when paying in robux for a big project, what would you estimate the price to be?

All of my builds are created and organized in a way that allows for easy customization and removal of unnecessary detailed without much effort- though really it comes down on what the game in question requires. Showcases might be more performance heavy than lower-poly minigame maps, etc.
Overall the product you receive will be optimized to the best it can be.

Prices are based on time, so that would come down to project complexity and deadlines.

3 Likes

Hey! I ABSOLUTELY love your builds. Can you show me some examples of your project organization(Folders), by any chance?

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested, add me on Discord (Blob#6677) to talk more