Trustmeimrussian - The most trustable builder for hire

My name is Taylor, well-known for my IGN Trustmeimrussian. I’m the Lead Special Projects Producer with Gamefam studios where I direct, conceptualize and lead production on our most prestigious events on the Roblox platform, specifically virtual concerts.

My portfolio consists of virtual concert production for 24kGoldn, Lil Nas X, The Chainsmokers and KSI, as well as other popular experiences such as Boonji Project which was featured at the 2021 Art Basel Miami, VCCP Media’s virtual Greencoat House headquarters, and work I’ve done consulting and designing for SuperAwesome’s Popjam Portal Hub. Aside from concerts I have also contributed to billions of visits across a multitude of published games on the platform working as a producer and/or senior artist.

My skills have been honed through a blend of unique, extensive experiences. As a veteran Roblox developer of 14 years, I understand the cultural framework of the platform’s users and how it shapes the community. This inside knowledge has fueled my mission to create incredible, relevant experiences through my mastery of programs used both on and off the platform. My simultaneous use of these programs equips me with the ability to create limitlessly.

As a graduate of the 2021 Roblox Spring Accelerator along with my other course knowledge, I am knowledgeable in game design and theory, project managment, and rules and regulations of game development. Success within the program resulted in the creation of our studios first game title Supercharged, an open-world racing game which was featured at the 2021 RDC and Roblox Investor Day.

The management positions I’ve held have granted me a deep understanding of branding partnerships, specifically with artists and record labels. I have a passion for creating musical experiences on Roblox, and currently have produced 7 concerts on the platform so far totally over 90 million visits.

Specialties: 3D Art, game design, level design, lighting, project production, consultation and management.

Programs of choice: Maya, Substance Painter, Roblox Studio.

A few notable titles that I’ve done work on:

• Lil Nas X Concert
  • Saweetie Super Bowl Concert
  • Super NFL Tycoon
  • Rhythm City
  • 24kGoldn Concert
  • The Chainsmokers Concert
  • KSI Virtual Concert
  • Tai Verdes Concert
  • Popjam Portal
  • Vehicle Simulator
  • RB Battles
  • Tower of Misery
  • Twilight Daycare
  • Supercharged!
  • Skate Central
  • Luobu x QQ Music Concert
  • Kinetic Code
  • 2019 Bloxy Awards
  • Robloxian Highschool
  • Mob of the Dead
  • Wild Revolvers
  • Dungeon Quest
  • Trade Hangout
  • Notoriety
  • Eviction Notice
  • KAT

Now that you know about me, here’s some photos of my work:

Showcase

Map Commissions

LNX Concert Venue

Saweetie Halftime Show

Super NFL Tycoon

24kGoldn Concert

The Chainsmokers Concert

KSI Virtual Concert

Tai Verdes Concert

Popjam Portal

Luobu Concert

Supercharged!

Dumpling Concert

Club Volt

Metro showcase (EBR winner)

Vehicle Simulator 2020 map redux

My Skate Park

Dungeon Quest

KAT

2019 Bloxy Awards

Café

Miscellaneous

a8f6c9f1d80786fb7aaf18ef675aa94d0ab0d128_2_690x333

Courthouse (2015)

Availability

As of now, I am mostly unavailable. However, please do not hesitate to inquire!

Payment

Please note that a contract will be required before large-scale projects, as well as 25% upfront payment.

I work for an hourly rate [USD] or lump sum based on expected production time. Prices vary depending on production quality and timeline.

I don’t work for ‘limiteds’. Percentage-based pay requires discussion before execution.

Contact

Best way to reach me is via Email. Serious inquiries only. I usually get back to people within a few days.

Socials

Email: Taylorfd.Studios@gmail.com

Twitter

Linkedin

Thanks for taking the time to read. [UPDATED 2023-02-12]

279 Likes

Very nice builds; good consistency and detail.

21 Likes

Ruski is one of the most dependable builders I know. His builds area anything but simple! They’re magic!

28 Likes

Very high level builder. If you attend some of his live streams where he works on projects you can see he:

• Takes his time, he doesn’t rush over anything.

• Pays great attention to detail and uses techniques to build efficiently.

• Keeps his work organized.

The work he produces shows that he knows what he’s doing regardless of the theme.

24 Likes

In my opinion, Ruski is arguably one of the best builders on the site. He’s also extremely nice. If you can afford it, I definitely recommend hiring him. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I’m glad you didn’t quit man because your work is amazing

7 Likes

Really nice work, keep it up :smiley:

6 Likes

+1 support
love him

11 Likes

(Updating a few of the photos, and adding a few more photos from recently released projects!)

6 Likes

hire him guys!

6 Likes

Oh, he’s been hired alright. He’s a brilliant builder I must say.

7 Likes

Not to be jealous or anything I wish I had his skills and mind set. If you’re looking for an amazing builder He is your go to man!

6 Likes

His skills amazes me. Now, obviously as a dev whos only been doing this for three months, I can’t expect to be that good, but still, he blows me out of the water. I love his detail and just how beautiful everything he does is. Just… amazing! Maybe I’ll hit him up with a commission for my studio if I become rich :smile:

4 Likes

Your builds are amazing!

2 Likes

Yes - brilliant indeed.

5 Likes

Your Discord contact presently does not work. A friend of mine (and potentially I myself) would like to look towards hiring you. Have you changed your Discord username and/or discriminator since the time of last edit and now?

Didn’t see the part below where you weren’t hiring, but just wanted to raise this.

3 Likes

Hello, would like you to note that the discord tag/username is incorrect. I would like to get in contact with you; Discord: AlvinPolys#0001

2 Likes

The correct Discord contact is Trustmeimrussian#1337 guys…
Got it from his Twitter description

2 Likes

Wow @TrustMeImRussian. I am amazed!!! :scream:

1 Like

He sadly does not do commissions anymore. :frowning:

2 Likes