TRZ Software is hiring - need models

About Us

Hi there! We are TRZ Software, a small but very experienced game development team. We’re looking for game modelers to create 3D content for our RPG-based game that is currently in development. It is based off of an old LpMUD called Tsunami. This game is going to be EPIC. We hope you join.

The Team
@CaptainBlimey
@KuttaKorps

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional 3d modelers to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

Let us know your price! We can pay per asset delivered. Tell us what you will make, what your price will be and we can negotiate from there.

We need many things built:

1. Fully animated creatures and humans. Rabbits, cat, dog, wolf, spider, dragon, orc, skeleton, etc.
  2. Armor sets that work with R15 humanoid rigs.
  3. Weapon sets that work with R15 humanoid rigs.
  4. Game objects (tools, bags, etc.)
  5. Terrain objects (trees, bushes, etc.)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via email: ar_mike@outlook.com

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you pay via robux or PayPal? Thanks.

Either one. I assume both are allowed by Roblox?

I don’t think they’ll allow PayPal

OK, I have to read their terms but we will pay in whatever means are allowed by Roblox.

I am interested on building tools, you can DM me RocketScript#4204 to talk.

@MinebloxianYTReal Since Roblox supports this category, they understand people may require/want pay methods such as PayPal and many big projects use them with no consequence, therefore PayPal is allowed as a pay method

I’m interested here’s a link to my portfolio: OPEN [Builder] [Scripter] [3D modelling in blender] [Experience with terrain] TaterTech
Feel free to throw a test model at me to see if I’m a good fit.

Hi, I tried to send friend invite to Discord Revan#6694 but it didnt work. Is this still your Discord?

Can you send me friend request? My discord snowman745#6612

Hi, i sent you a friend request, thanks.

I’ve just sent you one, my present discord is this: Cal#6694

PayPal is allowed. I’ve taken many payments via PayPal and Robux.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.