TweenClientV3 - Simplest Way To Use Tween In Client Side

Hello! Developers!

At first, i want to point out that yes i’m aware of modules with the same purposes e,g TweenService-V2 and Server - Client Tweening Module.

So, this is my 2nd module I made opensource (if I remember correctly). In short I make a module that help you make a client tween in server script, reduces latency, network related things, and more. I make it really-really simple, if you ever use tweenservice from roblox before, you don’t have to learn new things if you use this module, i’ll explain in a bit.

Pros And Cons

• Pros compared to previous version, my TweenClientV2:
  • Better performance (Obviously)
  • Better in-term of saving resources
  • Reworked from the ground up
  • Supports multiple tween called at the same time
  • Pros compared to TweenService:
  • Ofcourse the tween run at 60fps instead of 30fps
  • Saving network resources
  • Reduces overal latency
  • Cons:
  • Not entirely reliable, it works but can broke anytime
  • Poorly build, use it at your own risk
  • Experiment build, which means that it’ll (maybe) not gonna have another iteration
  • Why you should try/use TweenClientV3:
  • Yea, 60fps instead of 30fps with little to no latency changes and saving network traffic
  • Well… it’s free, why not give it a shot :slight_smile:
  • Opensource, just take it and modify, credit is not required but appreciated

FAQ

Q: Then, How exactly do you use this module?
A:

local TweenClientV3 = require(PathToModule)
TweenClientV3.Create(Instance,TweenInfo,Propreties):Play()

Q: Am I able to save the tween on a variable and use it later?
A: Yes you can

local SavedTween = TweenClientV3.Create(Instance,TweenInfo,Propreties)
SavedTween:Play()

Q: Multiple tween at the same time?
A: Yep, it’ll work

What Doesn’t Work?
Currently, maybe Completed signal and the ability to pause

local Tween = TweenClientV3.Create(Instance,TweenInfo,Propreties)
Tween.Completed:Wait()

Downloads:
Get It Here! - Google Drive
Get It Here! - Roblox Store

Made With :heart:

5 Likes

is there a download link for this module?

1 Like

Been Using Many Tween Client Scripts, this one it’s very helpful!, I will make sure to try it out, niceee

1 Like

where is the link? charrrrrrrr

1 Like

Sorry!!! i forget to give the download link! apologize

Don’t worry king, this module it’s worth the wait

1 Like

there, is the link works? charrrrr

Yeahh, it works, Maybe you can put it as a model too?

1 Like

sure, I’ll do it when i get home later!

perhaps make :Play() able to send tween requests to specified list of players. like :Play({ Me, Her })

and also other TweenObject functions.

Ohh… specific play for some player only… nice idea, i might implement that, also what is tweenobject?

i made a model for that, the link is in the post!

When can we expect a stable release? Also, can we get a comparison?

About the stable release, i don’t exactly know when, because Completed signal isn’t implemented yet, and more. But the current release is stable enough to use

I only can show you direct comparison between TweenService from Roblox and my TweenClientV3, because other modules with the same function is kind of clutter and not simple. Expect the comparison soon when i update this post!

1 Like

As the creator of Server-Client Tweening, I’m glad that someone has improved it. It had numerous issues due to being my first module when I was less experienced.

1 Like

Wow! i didn’t expect the creator to reply! anyway, your module gave me idea for this module in the first place, so i make one and decided to make it open like yours!. :slight_smile:

I’ve read through the code and saw that the server does not really set the properties of the Instance at all after the tween is done, this will be an issue for players that didn’t have the instance loaded and new players that joined the game after the tween was played.

You can do that by making the server wait the amount of time that is sent then instantly setting the properties of the instance thus replicating it to every new player and players that had the instance unloaded at that time.

Oh ya, i forget to update the server properties after tweening is completed, thanks for mentioning that, definitely will fix in the next update

1 Like