TweenSequence Editor

I just learned require and it makes SO much more sense. I also will warn people that you cannot change a UiCorner yet as no scripts will affect it.

1 Like

Can the animations be longer than 2.5 seconds because I can’t seem to see more of the timeline, I love the plugin.

You can zoom out on the timeline by scrolling the mouse wheel, and you can move the timeline left and right by holding and dragging the mouse wheel.

1 Like

I used to love and hate tweens because of how exhausting and long to script it was, you made my life 666 times easier :heart_eyes:. Tysm, i’ll give some feedback in compensation:

1. Playing the tween in-game is hard for those who don’t know anything about LUA and scripting, you should make a “Play in-game” tick for those who doesn’t know how to script or those who wanna save time

2. Rig support (idk if that’s possible but still)

I know it isn’t much but your plugin is so (f word) good!

2 Likes

Then just use TweenService and scripting, sorry.

He just made a suggestion why you are so rude?

That would be so useless, unless you are looping the tweens.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to be rude. i just said that the only way of doing what he wanted to do was scripting, i even said sorry. What’s rude on that comment?

2 Likes

Who said it is only possible with scripting? it is not impossible to add that feature in to the plugin and the ROBLOX’s default animation editor already has that feature(if i remember correctly).

But at the moment scripting is the only way. But now seriously, what did i say that was rude?

1 Like

I think I did understand your feeling when you made the message incorrectly. Also he probably does already know that he can use scripting to do it, you did not have to say that.

2 Likes

Welp, in case he didn’t know he knows now at least.

2 Likes

Same thing with me.

1 Like

The plugin is amazing and I’m slowly getting the hold of it. But… I’m a bit confused with the “trackname” part. What should I insert over there?

1 Like

Whatever you have named your tween in the editor. For example, the default name is NewTween, so you would call animator.NewTween:Play() to play it.

3 Likes

This saves me soo much scripting! :smile: Now I can focus on the animation, not the scripting.

1 Like

Thanks for the help! Also… is there any chance to create a tween longer than 5.5 seconds?

2 Likes

Tweens can be any length. Use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom the timeline in and out, and hold middle mouse to pan left and right.

4 Likes

ooOOo… Awesome! Thank you for all the help. C:

1 Like

This is just AWESOME, it saves so much time coding the tweens, just one question each tween will require it’s own module, does this affect performance somehow?

1 Like

Each animated object will have its own ModuleScript, not each individual tween. ModuleScripts are very commonly used and aren’t known for causing performance problems. I think performance isn’t going to be an issue unless there are many, many objects onscreen.

1 Like