Twisting Hallway - Changing Gravity

Okay, I kind of lied about the “Changing Gravity”, I already know I can do workspace.Gravity = 0 but I meant more like (watch 0:20-0:26) in Retwisting the Hallway - Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Forest Temple - Part 108 - YouTube you can see Link from Zelda: Ocarina of Time

tl:dr: Change a character’s rotation and walking that way, but you should really watch the video it doesn’t really make sense if you don’t.

How do I go about doing this? Even giving a brief “Use Body Velocity” in some fashion would be better than nothing!

Please, feel free to share your thoughts

What if you tween rotate the whole place so your character’s always facing upright? The script would need to read your player’s location to know how far to spin it, but that shouldn’t be too difficult, unless you have a whole lot more of the level beyond the doors that has to rotate as well but in that case you could probably just rotate the hallway section and have it align with the door at the far end.

I would twist the build rather than the player if youre trying to remake that hallway
A custom character controller would be pretty hard for something like this especially with how bad robloxs humanoids are

1 Like