Uploading UGC accessories in groups do not show up in recently published

After uploading my Roblox Accessories to the marketplace, I went to go put them on sale and after marking them onsale they never published to the recently updated tab or to my group store tab but, all items are on sale via inventory. I am missing around 46 items from my catalog and they are not visible on, the offsale selection tab.

Expected behavior

When you upload an item after paying the 750 robux uploading fee, roblox then approves your accessory allowing you to market it on sale. After on sale, after an hour or so your items should pop up to your group store page, and the recently updated tab. This is not the case for 47+ of my new roblox accessories.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/catalog?Category=1&CreatorName=Miracle%20Beauty&CreatorType=Group&salesTypeFilter=1&SortType=3

10 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t just overload your profile by making a lot of assets and Roblox just took that as spamming(like badges) and put you on a cooldown? Just a guess since I had that once for Badges

1 Like

Hey! If any admins can file a ticket and get this fixed as soon as possible. I believe this has been going on for days. Uploading ugc accessories to your group, some items will not show up even if you click the off sale and recently published filter. This has happened before in October 2022, and December 2022

1 Like

This is definitely not the reason, I’ve uploaded 160+ items in one day before and did not have a single issue. Multiple creators are also replying to my tweet and fourms post saying that they are experiencing the same issue.

3 Likes

You should make the title more specific and specify that it happens within uploading to groups. Example: “Uploading UGC accessories in groups do not show up in recently published” or it wont be investigated.

It’s specific enough and it goes straight to the point, im having this problem as well with my group items

3 Likes

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible, are you going to make a post as well? This is really urgent

1 Like

I’m experiencing this issue with non-UGC related items as well (classic shirts, pants.)

1 Like

Please, any admins. This needs to be addressed ASAP! IMPACT IS HIGH. MOST UGC items within Roblox Groups do NOT show up in the page when you click “Store” even if its onsale. There are NO workarounds to this.

1 Like

This has been happening to me as well, the difference being is that its affecting clothing for me and friends that I know. This is something that has to be addressed and fixed as soon as possible since there is no possible way to search for new items in groups apart from I assume through the API and having a direct link to the specific item.

1 Like

Impact: Very High | This is effecting both UGC creators and 2d clothing creators. This is absolutely urgent and I hope this is addressed ASAP!

1 Like

The root cause of this issue is described in detail in this separate bug report I created and is also affecting games that rely on the catalog API, such as PLS DONATE. Hopefully engineers will take a look at it once they’re back in the office later today. :smile:

Update with this, if you decide to upload any type of clothing / UGC and it doesn’t show up due to this bug, an easy fix for the meantime is simply changing the description after publishing, just a simple deletion of a letter or adding one will do the trick.

You cant update UGC item’s names or descriptions once published. You also cannot see group ugc items when you go into toolbox > creations on Roblox Studio, its broken.
Technically theres no work arounds for UGC?

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I am so relieved and glad that this is finally being addressed. :smile: We are all highly looking forward to the resolution of this problem!

Is anyone still being affected by this issue? Everything seems to have been fixed and is working properly for me, so I suspect the issue is resolved. Note that newly created/updated items might take an hour or so to show up in the catalog because of cache, as stated by the OP.

1 Like

No, it still seems to be slightly broken for me. There needs to be confirmation from Thirdtakeonit or any admins that this problem is 100% resolved.

I am still having this issue. Items are also not being sorted correctly in recently updated in my group. I have 4 day old items next to 1 month old items, when the 4 day old items should be on top.

Usually recently created items show up first in the group store, but now it is broken.

3 Likes

This problem is absolutely urgent and needs be fixed ASAP! The impact on UGC and 2d clothing creators are extremely high. Up till now, UGC creators are STILL experiencing this problem. This needs to be expedited, please provide us with confirmation that this problem is fixed ASAP!