Uploading UGC accessories in groups do not show up in recently published

This is disheartening to see, seeing so many UGC creators and 2D clothing developers being effected by this website bug. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I really hope this problem is fixed ASAP as the effect were experiencing has a really high impact.

This is strange. When I visit

this is what is visible:

Also if anyone else is having issues, please provide the URL and an image like @cSapphire did as that would be really helpful for us to debug the issue! :grinning:

That is really weird! It doesn’t show up like that for me. Just took these screenshots now.

All the boots should also be together when viewing the group ‘Store’ tab but it doesn’t show that on my end either.

Yeah I see the boots together in the group ‘Store’ tab:

Your browser might be caching the page. I would recommend disabling the cache to see if that fixes it. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to do that: How to disable your browser cache :: Web Instinct.

Hello, has this issue been fixed? I haven’t seen any messages from staff confirming 100% that it is fixed.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to 100% confirm with the team if the issue should be fixed until Monday :slightly_frowning_face: (although it seems to be fixed?). Are you still running into problems? If so, it would be helpful to post those here so the team can see that it has still not been resolved.

Hey, I am confirming that this issue is still not fixed and still effecting lots of UGC Creators. The whole community would greatly appreciate if we can get a confirmation that this issue is fixed on Monday! Thank you so much for all of your guys hard work!

Disabling cache in your browser doesn’t seem to prevent the API from caching it’s results, hence this is still quite a major issue. See here:

So just to confirm, the issue now no longer has to do with the search parameters not working or the ordering of items. The current issue is that it takes too long for recently published items to show up in the marketplace right? Just trying to get some clarification here :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s correct - due to the cache system the API has in place. This also applies to items that have been recently put on sale when you do a search with minPrice set to 1. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for confirming! Good news, the team has identified the root cause of the issue (something broke during the weekend of 9/15) and is actively working to repair the problem! I don’t yet have a good ETA on when this will be fixed by but will post here as soon as there is one! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your assistance with this. Looking forward to updates! :relieved:

No, some items are not showing up at all after publishing. Out of around 200+ items i’ve uploaded I am now missing around 60 of them from my catalog still. When you put an item on sale, your item is supposed to publish to the page but some items do and other items do not. The items that have yet to appear to my catalog all have 0 sales and have been posted for either now a few hours or a few weeks.

https://x.com/MiracleDropsRBX/status/1706510766323429530?s=20
https://x.com/MiracleDropsRBX/status/1703245239123677327?s=20

The team has now rolled out a fix so the issue should be resolved. But please post if it is still not (examples would be helpful).

Could you check if you are able to see the items in your catalog now? Or if the number missing has at least gone down?

Once again, really appreciate your effort with this but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be fixed. I’ve attached a video below further demonstrating this issue which should hopefully assist you guys with finding a resolution. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The item is showing up now. Can you please check and confirm.
Thanks

I’m aware - the issue is with the time it takes to show up, which can be up to an hour in some cases. Would appreciate if you read the entirety of this thread because I don’t really want to repeat what I’ve already said. :sweat_smile:

The solution to this issue is for y’all to remove the APIs cache system as a whole, so items appear instantaneously, as soon as they are put on-sale.

Let me know if you need further clarification or there’s anything else I can do to assist with your investigation. Appreciate the reply nonetheless!

This issue still has not been fixed. On my group wall Miracle Beauty some items have shown up on different pages other than where they should be. And I am still missing a handful of item!

In the image below on the group wall there are 5 skin tones available (shown in the green box) then on other faces (red boxes) random ones are thrown to random pages, messing up the sort. Where now the items (Purple Boxes) are displayed on the following pages.

In the next set of images, there is a kawaii blush face but around 40+ of the other items and colors are missing from the group store and the catalog but, are on sale and visible in inventory.

And im currently missing

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your response. We are looking at ways to improve the time taken to show the items.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting. Engineers are actively looking into this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will have an update soon

1 Like